Introduce Yourself

That actually sounds like a cool thread :slight_smile: Your username and profile picture couldn’t be more perfect :smiley:

@Mr.46 Thanks!

@Pissfloyd I know the feeling :confused: I may switch to PC after the PS4 era (haven’t been so happy with Sony’s politic after the PS4’s release)… I’ve only heard great things about Dirt Rally :slight_smile: But it seems like the kind of game you want to play with a wheel to fully enjoy it… Or isn’t it?

Well yeah a wheel makes it better but it’s very playable with a controller. There’s a shit ton of customization when it comes to setup deadzones and sensitivity.

Looking at you hitman

Then I might pick it up earlier :wink: I’m also waiting for GT Sports, although I have some concerns about this game… GT isn’t what it used to be unfortunately :confused:

Hello friends! Long time hitman fan here! I discovered this forum a month ago or so (Never knew about it) and my lurking time is now over :slight_smile: it sucks that ive not been aware of this forum, would have loved to discuss Hitman over this season, but i guess there is still time, and Hitman isn’t all you guys discuss here, so i guess im fine. Not to mention a second season has been comfirmed :stuck_out_tongue: Some info about myself: English is not my first language, 18 years old, just got a job as an industrial electrician after 3 years of studying and im loving it so far! In my spare time i like to play videogames (obviously) and while hitman is my favourite title, i tend to play lots of other stealth games like dishonored, deus ex and splinter cell. I also love racing games, The forza series being my favourite. See you around then guys!

As a veteran of 2 weeks, I hereby extend you a warm welcome, DiamondThief!

It seems we’ll get along just fine.

Welcome to the forum bro. Have fun, you can run into political debates, feminism debates, shitposting, small events, discussion about movies and TV show, discussion about hidden agendas, aliens, post photos, share love life all of that good stuff.
Oh and yeah well if you wana discuss Hitman then i guess you can do that too but we dont encourage that here, its counter productive to the forum’s general activities.
But sure yeah go ahed
Enjoy your stay

@Mr17 @Spodey @KrugerSchmidts Thank you for the welcoming! :slight_smile:

Hahaha, love it!

Hey i’ve been looking over a bunch of stuff here for quite some time and i’ve finally decided to join. Hope to get to know all of you guys soon. I’m steven sanchez and i enjoy movies and writing. I also have a weakness for gaming (I can never stop). Anyways look forward to hearing from you guys! :grin:

Welcome to the Forum Steve!

Why did @reaper got suspended?

Welcome to anyone who joined after me :grinning:.

Welcome!!!
20 characters

Hello everyone. Long time fan of this forum as well as the Hitman series. Have really enjoyed some of the posts I’ve seen in the past, but sometimes left me with questions. Hope I don’t screw up somehow, still trying to figure out how it all works. Nice to officially be part of this forum!

Hi ElectronZoltron. Welcome.

Not sure, something kicked up, and he lost his temper, not a big suspension though

@STEVEORSOMTHING
@DiamondThief
@Houndfox
@NFPM
@Mr17
@ElectronZoltron

And anyone else I may have missed…

Welcome to HMF :slight_smile:

Glad to see a lot of new faces and hope to hear your opinions on the topics in the forum sometime.

Do not worry if you may mess up by reposting, we’ll sort it out. But do make sure to use the search bar just incase someone has made the topic already. If you happen to put it in the wrong category, Regulars and Leaders will sort it out. :slight_smile:

If you haven’t already, do check out http://www.hitmanforum.com/faq

Follow these to the best of your ability and there’s nothing to worry about.

I’m sure you’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

Thanks man. Have been really enjoying your crazy “mungamungamunga” silliness with those gums and other nutty stuff. Glad to be here.

Welcome to the forum :grinning:.

He really didn’t.

Then what exactly happened? Because that what I’ve been told