Introduce Yourself

Hi, I’m new to the forum, but I’ve read lots of topics without an account :blush:

Welcome to the forum! Look forward to hearing from you! :grin:

Hi and welcome, @DruidJ!

Hi @Snake38 Hey @itunes What’s up @jimmy_shark
:slight_smile: Welcome

Hi @DruidJ welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum @DruidJ!

Hello,

I’m Skiz, an absolutely new member here. I glad to see so many chill people here. I’m more of a creative person so probably I’ll be around that topic more, but I would gladly join to others too.

Hi and welcome, @Skizoh!

Welcome to the forum!
Your ArtStation is of exceptional quality :+1:

makes a backflip into the sun
Thank you! hahaha as you can see I have a history with bald characters, it was inevitable for me to acquainted with Agent 47.

Welcome to the forum @Skizoh!

Hey. I’m new here. I created one of these for the sole purpose of sharing my discovery in Sapienza. I found an UNCANNY Christian Bale NPC. I tried posting the image but it got flagged for advertisement for some reason? Granted, I’m new to this, but I’m still bummed out.

Hi and welcome, @Bsonstott!

Welcome to the forum @Bsonstott! Unsure why your post got flagged, it’s very rare a post is flagged for advertisement around here.

Which thread was it in?

It was in the Hitman 2016 thread.

Okay. Perhaps @Jarbinger or @ampburner can shed some more light on this situation for you.

The forum software has various systems to prevent spambots and tends to err on the side of caution. The post should be unflagged now.

Hello, if you see the D then it’s me!

Welcome @Divine_Avenger!

Or me! :sweat_smile: Welcome green D!