Introduce Yourself

Heya and welcome, @All_Things_Hitman.

Hey everyone!
My name is Philipp and I’ve been a long time lurker for about a year now and finally decided to join. I have been a huge fan since Hitman: Blood Money and completed every game except Codename 47. Looking forward to being part of this creative community. I hope I’m not too late to the party!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to La Forumia (Whatever)!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hey guys!

This is my first post on HitmanForum. What a noob, I know. One or two of you may recognise me from the subreddit as I’ve been active over there for about a year.

I’ve been a Hitman fan for several years now. First game I played was Silent Assassin. However it’s only since HITMAN (2016) that I’ve got involved with the online community, and it’s been great so far!

I’ve come over to HitmanForum because Markie invited me to take part in the roulette competition. But now that I’m finally here, I’m sure I’ll be sticking around!

All the best,

Happy_Squirrel_

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Great to have another hitmaner :slight_smile:

Welcome to HMF :smile:

Welcome to the forum, Happy Chirping!!:yum:

Good Evening, 47’s.

Your target goes by the alias “Jobberwocky”. Also known as Verhzus on the PSNetwork. An eccentric man child who spends what little free time he has playing video games, posting on internet forums, and uploading terrible YouTube videos. It’s imperative we put a stop to his sick madness immediately. He’s already replied to every thread but at the brink of completion, deleted them all and went into hiding as a lurker. Such indecision will only lead to more chaos if left unattended. The clock is ticking 47’s, Good luck.

Best introduction yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Belated welcome to you. And all others who posted recently.

Welcome! I’m on ps4 as well…hitwoman4784

Seems like we’ll have to reenact ‘Basement Killing’.
Stop uploading terrible YouTube vids and ordering pizza to leave them on the floor.
Welcome to the forum…

Yeah, we’re sophisticated

Does he do hitman walkthroughs? If he’s good I need to start learning russian.

Welcome (back) to the forum Batman.

Hi all,

I’m KingPrawn. I’ve just finished the main missions on normal and I hope to meet new people/find out how to do things without throwing things at NPCs who get in my way :slight_smile:

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to HMF @KingPrawn94 :smile:!

Nice profile picture.

Welcome. Your name reminds me of the Muppets from Space movie. There’s a part where the line goes: I’m not a shrimp I’m a king Prawn! Always stuck in my head.

Hey Guys, I am new here, I currently live in Germany. It’s nice to meet all of you!

Welcome Joey94!!!