Elusive Target #26: THE FORGER (Year 4: 08 - 18 March 2024)

Thanks, man.

Felt well enough last night to give it shot, and while it was slightly rougher than I would have liked, still a decent success. Once again, that pistol hidden under the sofa near the guarded stairs on the second floor is your best friend when dealing with this ET.

After making my way up there and grabbing that, I snuck over to the room with the piano, knowing this was the only way of dealing with the staff member in the room without an emetic, which I didn’t bring. I lured him in with the piano, then knocked him out with the lid and left him there, since it just looks liked he knocked himself out with clumsiness, nothing suspicious there. Then, once the target and his guard left the bigger room to go to his side office, I entered the bigger room and dropped the pistol where the guard would see it. When they came back in, he saw it and took it away, and when the target wasn’t looking I threw a coin directly under the big chandelier, and when the target went to get it I flipped the switch near the door and splat, the rug will have to be thrown out because of the blood stains.

I then went back into the piano room and hid in the closet, as the bodyguard’s return path brought him back through this room, where he saw the KO’d staff guy and revived him before reentering the big room and finding the target. Once everything was cleaned up, I slipped out of the room, dodging the security cameras, and made my way back to the stairs and headed back down and then out, mission complete.

No fuss, no muss, no witnesses, no reason for anyone to think anything other than a tragic accident for the widow, who was conveniently alibied anyway. The pistol under the sofa was clearly an already missing weapon so the guard finding it and finally turning it in isn’t anything suspicious either.

I would have preferred to not have to use the piano, but I was feeling a bit impatient, and it still worked perfectly for the narrative I was trying to set up. Damn, sometimes even I’m surprised by how good I am.

4 Likes

This became my final run on the forger:

4 Likes

ezgif-4-ba208d1c0e

image_2024-03-09_001831954

12 Likes

First try, ended exactly how I knew it would: Silent Assassin, Suit Only, accident kill with a chandelier, only one KO which was environmental, no shots fired, no emetics used, security system undisturbed. For a full breakdown, just scroll up three posts from this one, to the post I made last year when this guy showed up. Other than the absolute slightest and most negligible of details, it’s the same walkthrough, for all intents and purposes.

3 Likes

sa/so no ko’s. I goofed a little bit on my escape, but it worked out.

4 Likes

When I see his name I can’t help but to think of The Frog(g)er. :frog: And I want to make him croak. :joy:

So lets see if I can get a fall/accident kill on him into some water. :thinking:

Challenge: set.

KOs and disguises permitted.

4 Likes

I need to remind myself to do these I have missed 2 already