Justice for Sarajevo six (IO please make it happen!)

I know this isn’t going to be a thing and will never come to hitman but I want to see how much the community miss them and decided to make a thread for their justice hopefully they can come back please IO🙏

• Sarajevo Back For H3
  • Leave them in the past

0 voters

Put in the poll

1 Like

I don’t know how to do that :frowning:

5 Likes

I did it thank you! :slight_smile:

At the top

3 Likes

Would love to see the campaign back (Wasn’t the greatest but wasn’t half bad either) as feel Hitman can benefit from a string of small stories and campaigns now but sadly Sarajevo Six is doomed to contractual hell on Hitman 2016 Playstation version.

5 Likes

It just wasn’t that good. The very last level was entertaining with its unique story aspect and the way the target behaved, but I don’t think I played any of them more than a couple times.

2 Likes

Still it’s a 6 mission story and honestly not complaining when we get more content especially missions

5 Likes

I think they should definitely come back bc of a couple reasons

First being Paris doesn’t have another mission apart from the holiday hoarders which is okay but Scott Sarno was a great route for a little mission

Second being that the missions themselves are something to do for the community and it would be fun to see the different approach’s that’s people would do with the new weapons and with speed runs aswell

Three they’re just great little missions and I would love it if io would be able to get the rights back to bring them back bc for people who haven’t played them it would be amazing:)

Are we sure they can not come back? I mean contracts can say anything, but if it’s a PS exclusive then is there anything stopping them from brining it back but only to PS players ??

2 Likes

Honestly, while it would nice to have the Sarajevo Six within H3 (if only so that everything from the trilogy is under one roof) - its not something that is sorely missing from the game.

When H2 launched, I left H1 installed on my PS4 so that if I ever felt the desire to replay the contracts I could easily just pick up the controller and play them. To this day, I haven’t played a single one of the six contracts since H2 was released because that desire I expected to feel at some point never came.

I can understand the appeal about the “campaign” to those on other platforms or those that just never played H1 on PS4, but there really is nothing special about these contracts at all. The character loops are small and boring, there is no unique kills and the story only really kicks in on the final mission until then it just feels like a random assortment of Elusive Targets that are only vaguely linked together by events from decades ago before the group fractured and had nothing to do with each other afterward.

6 Likes

I just hope io can somehow get them back and see how much some players would appreciate it coming back but I guess all we can do is hope :pray:

1 Like

You reminded me, I meant to say this in my first post where I said I liked the final mission bc of the story.

You can just watch the briefings online (YouTube) and I promise that’s 98.9275% of what you missed.

that number is perfectly accurate, the gameplay sucks

1 Like

For awhile that was the only way to watch the briefings. They were bizarrely YouTube-exclusive until they were patched in much later. :confused:

The first one in the game is just a pre-launch promo video that has Diana saying you to have to wait until March 11th to start playing. :laughing:

1 Like

If it was easy to have been brought back, I’m sure it would have. But from what I guess, it is a complicated business contract. Sony cut the deal with Square Enix, who was the publisher then. Seeing as IOI has retained/renewed a relationship with Square Enix through the upcoming Hitman Sniper game, there isn’t an impossible chance this deal could be renegotiated.

Sadly, you have to see it from the frustrating business side: If it were to come back, it would still be PlayStation exclusive as they essentially commissioned the content. Also Square would want some cut as they necessitated the deal. Even if it were now paid content instead of free, the income warranted wouldn’t be enough to pay the lawyers to draft up the new contracts.

I’m not an expert in this stuff in any sense, but I am a pessimist! I’m still glad everything else managed to port forward under the Hitman III roof in the end.

2 Likes

They should come back absolutely!

@Clemens_IOI has already clarified in the June 14 IOI Insider:

So that is the end of the discussion as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

As I understand, the author wants SS to arrive in HITMAN 3.
I believe everybody knows by know that it’s PS exclusive campaign.
As well as HITMAN 2016 exclusive campaign.
But it does not dissallows you to dream and ask people’s opinion on that, right?

1 Like

And all targets in Apex Predator/Berlin.
Patrick Morgan in Colorado is unique in that he’ll stalk you if you’re in his line of sight, just like the stalker in the Mallory Misfortune Escalation.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind having Sarajevo Six missions back into H3, especially when it was a Playstation exclusive for a while and will add more interesting content (a new pack of missions) into this game that is starving of deeper content :+1:

4 Likes