King of the Hill -- Game

If you read my post, you would’ve seen it was The Spanish Inquisition’s Hill

If Freezey and his power under his thumb of the spanish inquisition becomes our greatest friend we could form an alliance 18 times greater than theirs, I do noot only seek an ally, I seek a king and and an ally I will be your she-wolf - if you were to join our ranks I will give you free pictures of gold and memes daily so the hill could be under the power of the inquisiton,
Your choice sir @Frezzey ? spanish inquisition’s hill

Such a beautiful day on our hill isn’t it?

All of you weaklings can join forces and you still don’t stand a chance against me. I’m just too far above you, untouchable.

The hill is mine, for now and always. Any resistance is futile.

Aww man, that’s a shame, because you’ll fall to your death and someone will claim your hill.

5 S E C O N D S L A T E R

My hill

OHHHH Forthesevenous The 1st of The Speedrunner tribe. We were expecting you. If you don’t give up pursuing our hill I’m afraid we are going to have to nerf breaching charges,the duckie,replace napoleon blownaparte with a silenced coin and not to mention…revert the gunshot luring mechanic so that it goes back into the void of nonexistense.
T H I S H I L L I S T H I C C N O T T O M E N T I O N O U R H I L L

This Hill will never belong to you,sir! This hill is only ours,enough with the blasphemy!

Pursuing? I already took over. You plebs can’t compete with the power of the ducker. In fact, i’m so far above that little group of yours, that i will let one of my disciples fill in for me.

Mendie, the loco master, alone is enough to destroy you

This Hill will from now on be known as the Speedrun Hill, and will remain like that untill the end of time.

IN YOUR DREAMS,SIR,IN YOUR FOOLISH DREAMS!
Watch me as I slowly go up this stairs walking,trying not to bump against any civilians because that would break my immersion,and as I calmly approach the door,without getting caught but without crouching in pubblic,cause 47 would never do that shit,and now,as I calmly enter the room and blend in on the balcony to admire the view,watch as I turn on my laptop,press a few buttons and

your world upside down. Ohh you don’t want to test me,you speedrunning rebels,it’s gonna be like the Lancer all over again! DON’T TRY ME!
OUR HILL

Meanwhile, you’ve already been destroyed around 20 times by my beast Mendie. And all you heard was a quacking sound behind you and boom, completely annihilated.

That sad little group of yours lacks the skill, knowledge and power to even begin challenging the lowest ranking speedrunner. Let alone if i unleash the beast mendie.

The Speedrun Hill (as we properly renamed it untill the end of the world) will forever remain in our hands. No amount of silly roleplayers can do much against that. So just roll over and die. Before we kill you. Again.

This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill This is my beautifoul green hill

MY HILL WEAKLINGS

Don’t even try. We have more than enough duckers to dispose of everyone that dares.

Especially little girls from Germany.

The Speedrun Hill is ours, hell it’s even named after us.

I don’t want the Hill i’ve just said it was The Spanish Inquisition’s Hill , and i’m neutral cause I swore loyalty too Switzerland, now you should understand it is not my hill.

Wait a tiny second - was not madame @HiddenValleyLover the one that said I should be punished for being brutally bearist…and now she is saying that the hill belongs to them otherwise she will kill us…shameful miss shameful atleast I am a respectful lady unlike her
@Frezzey but I lived in spain for 2 years…MY HILL

How long do I have to say it, I am not interested in the hill, but I am interested in the rest of Schleswig . Cause I was Danish all along

That is not a contradictory the hill is still my hill AND IT SAHH RISE IN THE GLORY OF SLOVENIA MOTHERPROUD

Slovenia’s/my hill

Aghhhgug… Good morning my minions how is My Hill today?

bad, shitty and poor I sugggest you give your hill to me so it would not be destroyed anymore you asked the question - I gave you an answer and that answer is that your hill is doing crap I will take under mine and slovenia’s name to ensure it would be better, alright?

Slovenia’s/My Hill

What is this? Another country, the Spanish Inquisition, the bloody speedruners as well? None shall take My Hill!

SLOVENIA’S HILL SLOVENIA GREATEST COUNTRY MOTHER PROUD EFF THE SPEEDRUNERS AND THE INQUISITION Slovenia’s Hill