King of the Hill -- Game

Excuse me for assuming genders sir…BUT THAT WAS A BUD PUN MONSIUEOR BLOODY PAYBACK MY PERIOD EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD, ON THIS FORUM, ON THIS WORLD AND UNIVERSE WILL BE GONE THOTS AND STICKUPS AND I MESDAME OBI WILL BE THE NEW QUEEN OF THIS ENTIRE HILL AND I SWEAR I WILL PUNISH ALL YOU TWATS AND BUTCHERIES WITH NO MERCY MAY ALL THE GODS FOLLOW ME GODESS OBI TO ELIMINATE ALL THE BLASPHEMERS I WILL BUILT A STANDING MEGALOPOLIS ON THIS HILL AND I WILL BE A GOD!!!

MY HILL FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER REACHING THROUGH THE FANTASY AND THE ONLY TRUE GODESS OBI!

(Please do not take this seriously, I love you all I am sure you are all wonderful gentlemen this is just my agenda I decided to have for this thread) :sweat_smile:

I honestly don’t understand what @Fortheseven and the other speedrunners do on My Hill, run in circles like asylum inmates?

I WILL KILL ALL OF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS TO CLAIM LEGAL OWNERSHIP OF MY HILL TO PROVE THAT I AM A TRUE EVER-LASTING GODESS

My Hill

(Again do not take my fake agenda seriously guys) :sweat_smile:

I don’t have time for girlfriends only time for a perfect job… on my hill.

THEN I WILL KILL YOUR BOSSES AND ANY WOMAN THAT LIES EYES ON YOU AND ME THE TRUE GODESS OF My Hill
Now be gone with this thottery
(Ok I maybe going a bit to far…but still for the hill)

Then kill yourself already, clearly your eyes are set upon me and my hill.

OT: what’s the post limit?

I DID NOT MEAN MYSELF SQUIRE NOW BE FED TO THE LIONS ALONG WITH THREE GENERATIONS BACK AND FORTH OF YOUR FAMILY!!
My Hill
(Although I have to admit that was a good one fucin sweet dude)

FYI: I think that the post limit is 1000

It’s pretty clear to me and my hill.

Thanks

Thank you for congratulating me, that sense of accomplishment and trust surely means that this hill is My Hill

This is nice and all,but imma have to drop an our hill right now.

Well sir @HiddenValleyLover how about you go away from this effing conversation I was just in the middle of arguing with someone, so can you please shut up otherwise I will roast you and your parents and your ugly ass girlfriend so you can be served in a 5 star fucin restaurant ehh?

My Hill of the one and only true godess Obi

It’s spelled goddess.

My hill

No need to be such a grammar nazi you know, lets pretend like we are actually talking in the courthouse sir…also where the fuc did you come out of?

My Hill peasants, I will slit throats of anyone who tries to overtake my hill and give them my period blood to drink and penetrate their genitals and volvas

(This is a bit to much sorry)

That is a bit much,you need time off our hill,too much power for a normie like you.

So much potty mouthed words for a gentleman that replied to me after 2 hours, HOW ABOUT YOUR ASS GETS OUT OF BEING AFK AND ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING TO PROSPER THE HILL, AFTER CONFLICTS AND ACTUALLY NOT STAY AFK AFTER A CRITICISM TO HELP ‘‘YOUR’’ HILL THOT!

My Hill

(Sorry) :grin:

When I fight you, I won’t snipe you
I’ll use a HIV-infected needle to strike you
As well as anyone that vaguely resembles or looks like you

Now get of the Speedrun Hill

Well, you can’t get me since I am a high profile target YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE I HAVE 400 BODYGUARDS NOW GET OF OF MY HILL THOT BE GONE AND MAY YOUR SISTER BE FED TO THE WOLF

My Hill

I have 400 coins, no problem. And duckers, lots and lots of duckers.

Now git rikt and stay away from the Speedrun Hill

I WILL NOT BE HARASSED BY A DICTATOR SUCH AS YOU! I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS STATEMENTS,MISSY,THIS MEANS WAR!
I’ll be having your head on a plate soon.
Very Soon
You better run now,out of our swamp
images (7)
or our hill,same thing.

I am sorry sir?Did you just say Speedrun Hill? Oh,nonono,I’m afraid you meant Roleplay Hill.