King of the Hill -- Game

Not a chance. Go pretend somewhere else, this hill is for real players

Not gonna fight you there buddy.

I’m glad you finally accepted defeat. Now stay away from this hill

As long as we agree it’s for roleplayers I can definifely admit you are right,as you clearly said above

wink wink look carefully

Sir, you are slowly crossing the line I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT AND BECAUSE OF THAT SINCE OUR PROTESTS ARE IN VEIN I WILL HEREBY DECLARE WAR ON YOU AND YOUR UNION SIR!
FOR MY HILL

THEN SO IT IS MY LADY,WE WILL GO TO WAR FOR OUR HILL!
I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I’LL HAVE MY REVENGE FOR YOU CALLING ME “madame”.
OHH THE SHAME YOU INFLICTED ON ME
I AM A VERY MANLY MAN DAMNIT.
Chopping wood and…shit…like…drinking…fizzy drinks…and…burping…loudly…and…sometimes even light beer. A sip. Yeah. Manhood.

ALRIGHT SIR SO IT IS TIME - MAN THE CANNONS GENTLEMEN WE WILL HAVE HIDDENVALLEYLOVERS’S HEAD ON A SPIKE AND WAIT FOR THE MUFFLED SCREAMS OF HIS PEOPLE.
GO ON BURN - BURN - BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
My hill

Will someone from her depleted and starving hill please inform ObiBobi that I too have a nuclear button,but it’s much bigger and prettier than hers. Also mine works!

OUR HILL

WELL I HAVE ALL RADICAL ORGANISATIONS THAT CAN KILL YOU FROM TERROIST GROUPS TO WAR ARMYS.
SEE:

Obi Has unleashed a deadly shooting terrorist attack onto the capital ‘‘Shitland’’ of hiddenvalleylovers’s hill. 83 dead 215 injured

NOW DIE AND STARVE AND I WILL MAKE YOUR SISTER DRINK BLOOD FROM MY PERIOD SO YOUR ENTIRE POPULATION WILL KNOW NOT TO FUC WITH ME.
THY NEXT ATTACK WILL BE ON YOUR 4TH LARGEST CITY '‘STARVELAND’'
SHAME ON YOU!

My Hill

Ok that’s it.
Presses The Nuke Button
tumblr_n0qzmkKPaQ1r9gupyo1_500
No Hill to be yours now. Your men are dead. YOU DID THIS,DAMNIT,YOU DID THIS.
I’ll leave you to your burning mess.
I have My Swamp to look after now that the hill is no more.

OMG…THAT WAS NOT MY HILL BUT A HILL FROM MY TWIN SISTER JILLETE…(Its ok she was a bitch anyways thank you)

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS:

Obi unleashed 2 deadly attacks one on the hiddenvalleylover’s hill’s 2nd largest city Dumbgrad. 198 people dead 899 injured and on 4th largest city Starveland. 50 people dead 134 injured.

YOU CANNOT STOP MY FORCES (Thank you for dealing with my sister though) XOXOXO

My Hill

I shall nuke until NOTHING REMAINS THEN,I WILL DESTROY THIS FUCKING HILL DAMNIT.

tenor (9)VigorousBonyAsiansmallclawedotter-max-1mbnuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-4giphy (11)
THERE. EVERYONE IS DEAD. I DID IT FOR ME DAMNIT. The hill is so last day,time for my swamp. Far more meta.

You nuked it…haha YOU NUKED YOURSELF ASWELL HAHAHA.
So it is now our men have died for the hill, and now it is nuked…how about a peace treaty sir?
No Hill

I DON’T NEED YOUR PEACE.
I have my swamp damnit. I’LL BE KING OF THE SWAMP.

Obi unleashed a bomb attack on the swamp 518 dead 1233 injured
If you do not need peace then we can continue this wretched war huh?
Your sister is dead already she choked on my blood not it is time for one more thing…I CAN LEAD THIS HILL INTO A NEW ERA OF PROSPERITY JOIN ME AS WE OVERTHROW @HiddenValleyLover!!!

MY HILL

• HiddenValleyLover’s Swamp
  • ObiBobi18’s Hill

0 voters

I have no sister and no one lives in my swamp,but me. Must’ve nuked Shrek’s swamp or something. Also,my swamp is the future.

SHUT UP YOU HAVE NO SISTER CUZ SHE IS DEAD, AND SO ARE YOU I KILLED YOU LIKE 3 TIMES BEGONE WITH THIS THOTTERY SIR GHOST!

Now go to hell.

MY HILL, MY SWAMP, MY ETERNITY, MY FUTURE, MY LEADERSHIP

Hah,you thot,this swamp belongs only to me. Not to mention that Wahmen are not allowed in it. BEGONE FOR THY SWAMP,FOR YOU DO NOT KNOW…DA WAE. Also,you can have the hill,since it’s more of an irradiated crater now.

WAHMEN NOT ALLOWED - I AM A TRUE GODDES NOT ONLY A WAHMEN, FUC ALL OTHER WAHMEN I AM THE ONLY WHAMEN RIHHANA TAUGHT ME THAT NOW SHUT U THOTTERY

I WILL NUKE YOU AGAIN

My hill

P.S. IK THE WAE WAE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET WHICH TRANSLATES TO YOU MUST DIE and that is the ONLY WAE