King of the Hill -- Game

Stop talking nonsense, this Hill belongs to our team. It’ll never change, believe me.

WHERE DID YOU COME OUT OF YOU NONSENSIBLE THOT GET OUT THIS IS MY NUKED SWAMP OF THE FUTURE AND MY HILL!! May your girlfriend die in a fire TO OBLIGE BY THE TRUE GODDESS OBI!!

My Hill

Noone else is replying, seems like I have roasted y’all therefore this hill is My Hill

Alright, alright but let me prove you that this hill is actually mine with simple arithmetics:

5 - 3i

85 + 69
    85 i

10 - 56
5 i

118 + 35
    59 i

34 + 15
34 and therefore becomes this
-10x - 36| = |-4x - 48 which means that the arithmetical approach is this:

18x3 + 12x2 + 11x - 18
17x3 + 12x2 + 11x - 19
19x3 + 12x2 + 11x - 17

Which clearly states that based on the arithemtical and hexagonial approaches this hill is My Hill

It should prove it but unfortunately an error occured,so it’s our hill.

Yep, an unfortunate error occured - IN YOUR SENTENCE SIR YOU SAID ‘‘OUR HILL’’ BUT IN TRUTH IT IS My Hill

Oh you do me a great deal of honor Obi.

WAIT…YOU SAID YOUR HILL INSTEAD OF THE HILL OF YOUR TEAM (Our Hill)…TRAITOR YOU HAVE BETRAYED EVERYONE IN YOUR TEAM!

Fuck @FearlessArogunz and @Tore_Staffan fuc the two guys I only trust Obi

See he doesnt trust you two! Debunked my hill!

My Hill

What are you talking…
You dont know who @HiddenValleyLover is, and how loyal he is.
You are the Fredo @ObiBobi18 . But that’s ok, there is always a “Fredo”. In every story. Our Hill:

Look I am trying to look absolute hardest from your perspective sir, but I just can’t get my head that far up my ass!

My Hill

Enough, its our Hill.

If you are waiting for me to care, I hope you atleast brought some snacks cuz it’s gonna be a loong time.

My Hill ENOUGH WARWAGER

Its our Hill. You should definitely take a break. Come back tomorrow.

Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither. NOW GO AWAY WITH THIS THOTTERY

MY HILL

Thanks buddy,yeah,Obi has no idea how trust worthy I am.
It’s our hill damnit.

See if laughter is the best medicine, your guys’s faces are curing this word.

My Hill

Still our hill,don’t matter what ya say.

OK you are all so dumb and fat you could sell shade!

NOW GIVE MADAME OBI THE FRIKIN HILL WILL YE UNTIL I ROAST YOU TO BE SERVED IN A 5 STAR GRILL RESTAURANT EVEN MORE THOTS and THOTESSES!

My Hill

Our Hill