King of the Hill -- Game

Well that was quick, the only way you could get my hill to your hands by saying that is if this was rigg-ed

MY HILL OF THE TRUE QUEEEN OBI

Monarchy sucks
Our hill

So does your face.

My Hill

I least Have A face😏
Our hill

Well That face has got not a lot of personality unlike me ya know? I suggest you shave it off.

My Hill

Well you dont Have face at all you damn monarchist
Our hill

Did you even read what I said you little capitalist who has an IQ lower than a hedgehog? Although I have not a face I have a bit of personality dumbass!

MY HILL

You edited Your message 15 minutes ago liar
Our hill

While that is true…whatever it is still the hill of you and your team HAVE YOUR VICTORY AND MAY YOU CHOKE ON IT! @Tore_Staffan @FearlessArogunz @HiddenValleyLover
I officiialy declare this Hill your hill

True words, that’s right, it’s our Hill.
@Tore_Staffan, @AGENT4T7, @HiddenValleyLover & @RotaryOliver.

yep it is hill of you and your temmates

your teams’s hill

You know how they say ‘It’s been a pleasure’?

Well it hasn’t.

Our Hill

Glad @ObiBobi18 has finally come to understand our sheer superiority in numbers and in meme quality. Our Hill indeed gentlemen.

IMG_8824

Gentlemen… the hill is ours once more!

IT IS YOURS THANK YOU ALL FOR UNDERSTANDINGS I LOVE YOU ALL GO AND MAKE THIS HILL GREAT AGAIN! I DECIDED TO BECOME THE GHANDI OF THIS LAND!

Your Hill gentlemen

Oh,thank you Obi. First thing to do is,kill all of the speedrunners,especially some of their leaders,Agent @Fortheseven and Agent @mendietinha because THEY DARED PLAY IN A DIFFERENT WAY FROM MINE.
Then we also kill all the Absolution lovers BECAUSE THEY HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE FROM MINE. Then we exterminate all of the ones who do not use gloves on their suits BECAUSE THAT’S JUST PURE EVIL and end with killing those who dare have a different opinion from ours in general.
This is a true democracy. And all thanks to you,dear Obi. When we are done nuking half of the community and our forum is filled with death,corpses and radiations,remind me to give you a medal.
Can you feel it?The smell of justice?

YAAAASS BUTCH - While I will most definitely not join your team, I could maybe be little backup call. I agree with you we must kill the speedruners although genlemen I suggest we first off take away some of their members so we can easily take the heads of the 2 beasts - @Fortheseven and @mendietinha ofc.
Later on I suggest that we eliminate @Pagan since he said in a stream that he likes Absolution and is possibly the absolutioners’s leader. He also does not use gloves on suits in videos - so he is also a non - glove weaer but I cannot find major information on who the non-glove wearer’s leader is.

No problem sir I am for true freedom and free speech and equality…SO LETS KILL ALL THE LITTLE DICKHEADS!
Again do not take this as a sign that I will be in YOUR team but we have the same goals.
And for anyone that is listed above (speedruners ect.) I have found a perfect meme:

It is The Spanish Inquisition’s Hillhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_Y4MbUCLY

Nope. It’s our Hill.

You forgot the Bold Text mate so it does not count