King of the Hill -- Game

Purest blood hence… My Hill.

Our Hill
4056303_stock-photo-grandpa-protecting-his-savings

Stop posting photos of white haired guys on my Hill!

I’ve still got the deed to this hill.

MY HILL

Yes, communism - our hill

ahem. I SAID

MY HILL

@soundwAve communism?

@Coot Our Hill.

@FearlessArogunz You and I both know this hill can only belong to one single man.

My hill.

No we dont @Coot.

It’s our Hill.

Communism
/ˈkɒmjʊnɪz(ə)m/
N. A theory or system of social organisation in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs.

OUR hill

@soundwAve communism?

Our Hill.

Nonono, this is MY HILL, you understand?

You’ve all apparently forgotten that I’m an extraterrestrial virus that has mutated into a space god.

My Space Hill

I give up.

your hill

You shall sign it under the city of “Hill”. I know. Simple name. But it works damnit! And yes,of course we shall join forces.

I wont join forces, i’m neutrual. But send me a personal message, and I will sign under The Treaty of Hill. Who else may sign under?

Well I have not posted anything in a while and it seems that you gents have been chit-chatting so I will just make a little spill of an ink on on everybody’s else’s treatys and sign this hill in old slovene in a loyal name of:

-ME one of the dictators of this hill and a countess who declared this AND I DO NOT EFFING CARE IF YOU MOTHERTRUCKERS DONT LET ME JOIN YOUR FORCES I WILL JOIN MYSELF IMMA STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN (Ya know…letting your boyfriend do all the stuff while playing video-games on his expenses all day…) AND I HAVE OVER 130 WINS IN PUBG!

• @FearlessArogunz @HiddenValleyLover @Tore_Staffan @RotaryOliver and @AGENT4T7 hill asweell since I kinda dictated their hill and gave it to them so all thanks to me gents. (Not rlly)

• @Frezzey EFF OFF ITS OUR HILL (Unless you join our forces sir…AND DONT GET TRIGGERED LIKE A TUMBLR GIRL JUST BCS I ASSUMED YOUR GENDER)

• ANNND: My mothers hill (She is slovene and a bit hispanic…You doonnnooot wanna mess wit her=

Soo @ObiBobi18 ObiBobi18 back to the forums and to the hill with her trusted group that she is the protige of and to her core bim bam boom lets do it lol.

You do realise that I have never claimed the hill right?
You where incorrect, I am a retarded, idiotic, moronic boy. Pps Long live the queen Margerit the 2, long live all monarchies!

Well we both you and I know that my team and I do not give a tiny rat’s shite if you claimed the hill. You wanted a trucking alliancee and I refused it - seems logicall enough for your brain the size of a scoundrel? NOW HOW ABOUT THAT YOU SHOVE THAT STICK UP MARGARET UP YOUR ASS AND BOW BEFORE YOUR GODS!

Uhm… Why do you call me a rat? I just said that I haven’t claimed the hill, but Napoléon and The Spanish Inquisition have claimed it, too I have sworn an(unofficial) alliance to Switzerland. Oh a new message has been send trough the German embassy to Switzerland, The Third Reich Hill now, we need it to make a ‘Summer Camp’, I don’t know why they have send a message saying that but I just make things up