Bread for H3 2.0

I’ve been waiting for almost five years now and IO still hasn’t added a loaf of bread as a muffin reskin and a stale baguette as a fish reskin.

I’m still waiting

10 Likes

Well since both the muffin and fish was part of items that was introduced in 2018 with HITMAN 2, you have only waited 2 years and 2 months. Plus it’s been 4 years 10 months and 2 days since H16 was released.

I’ve been waiting since Hitman 2016 game came out,
I originally thought of it as reskin of the soda can whilst the baguette was based off of the crowbar with no special ability.
Then hitman 2 rolled around and the muffin and fish were exactly what I was looking for.
Joined the forums in late 2020 and then made my post.

1 Like

But why the obsession with bread?

There is probably a higher chance to get a modder to make skins for these items, then IO doing it. I wouldn’t hold my breath on IO doing bread skins.

1. Nostalgia for home

2. Modded items feel out of place

1 Like

Well I wish you the best luck regarding this bread adventure.

9 Likes

Honestly, I doubt even a month-old baguette could knock someone out… plus, I think we don’t need more joke reskins.

1 Like

Bananas for every map and an unlockable item maybe on Whittleton Creek. Oh and more “clean at work sign’s” please a few on every map where people are “cleaning”.

Of course I support “bread”… maybe a huge salami from a butcher aswell.

Oh I forgot to add a “cake”. Cakes… the most underrated throwable Item.

2 Likes

haha food kill people funny ha ha ha

2 Likes

If you can play baseball with one you can knock somebody out, trust me

The muffin doesn’t do anything for me, (same for the snow ball etc) but hoofing a loaf of stale bread at someone would give me a certain amount of satisfaction. The soup can I think will remain the most satisfying, of course.

We already have bread in the game tho? Just happens to be either end of some beef, lettuce, cheese, and tomato :wink:

5 Likes

They could like cover the crowbar with bread and make a crowbread

could be a good item, i would use it

1 Like

Yes for baguette melee weapon/crowbar! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

In a recent interview they said H2 was the comical brother, with Flamingo suits and slapping people with fish, and HIII will be the dark and serious one. So I doubt we will get to KO people with bread, and I don’t think the “bananas everywhere” meme will come true either.

3 Likes

It’s not the same! .

**Many bananas in dubai

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

just found this old post. Sadly I didn’t succeed. Maybe next decade.

2 Likes

All the effort you put in and you are only disappointed for a day?

smh @banana 's dedication to having bread in hitman is not genuine.

1 Like

**decade

1 Like