HMF pet gallery

Show us your pets and let’s us adore them in full glory!

I’ll start off: my homie Piet (Pete)

(Continuation of the old HMF thread)

27 Likes

So some sad news for those that may recall pics of my Siamese Sebastian. He was the best cat ever. Had to put him down at 16 years old back in September. Cancer. Never even posted about it was so upset. Here is Sebastian.

Fast forward to a month back and my daughters friend had a kitten walk up to him. He couldn’t keep him so my daughter brought him home.

We named him MAX!! Yup from Hitman. Say hi to Max! We love him but he will never replace Sebastian.

26 Likes

I guess I need to post a photo here :3 His name is Sirius

20 Likes

The very thread where everyone deserves hearts. Change my mind.

9 Likes

Tali

And Chupa

Both girls are in their teens, so they love nothing more than laying on heated blankets waiting for treats, much like their daddy.

15 Likes

Ok I gave you a heart.

3 Likes

Here’s my cat, she’s about 17 years old now.

17 Likes

Also, this one cat in particular has some strong Agent 47 vibes

47 cat

18 Likes

Also, here’s some more pictures of my cat.

19 Likes

Maybe later I’ll look 4 some pics. We have 1 dog, half chihuahua, half yorkshire terriër. A black Cat. And 15/20 chickens and roosters.

3 Likes

@Chef-assassin I’m sorry that you had to let your cat go :pleading_face: I had so many animals where I had to make that decision, the last time last year right before Christmas with or dog, after 15 years. I can tell, it never gets easier…

So, here are some pictures of my animals. I have three cats, Gizmo, Tabby and Ohnezahn (which is “Toothless” in German) and a Dog named Maja. She hates rain.

15 Likes

Thanks so much @Mini. Those two beauties in the last pic are so precious.

What happened to the top of your tree? Lol

4 Likes

Haha I don’t have the equipment to cut it off and I also don’t have some decoration to put there so I decided to leave it as naturally as it is :grin:

3 Likes

Some Pictures of my lovely cat Henry, taken over the last years.

20 Likes

Oh your Kratzbaum (what’s that in English? Haha) looks cool! Did you build it yourself?

3 Likes

hahaha, thanks. Actually my girlfriend built it as a Christmas gift last year. Its made from Oak and i and most importantly Henry really like it

17 Likes

That’s really cool :heart_eyes: I’m also searching for a new one, because mine is an old one from my parents and it’s way too small. But I have to admit, I am very very veeeeeery challenging when it comes to things standing in my flat. I’m much into all that interieur shit and everything has to fit and finding a big, affordable and good looking “kratzbaum” feels impossible. I found one yesterday, and I think that will be the one, even if I think it’s just… okay.

Maybe I should hire your girlfriend to build one for me too :laughing:

3 Likes

Thats a lovely cat! But please dont tell me thats a Fliesentisch.

4 Likes

Hehe, indeed it is. this Table is one of the last leftover furniture that I have, up until like 3 years or so i didn’t care at all about what furniture i had, it was most important for me that it was for free, since i hadn’t much money anyways.

I’ve started getting new furniture one by one, but i couldn’t find a table that i really like yet, so i still have that one :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thats an acceptable answer. I‘ll let it slide this time. :smile:
Post an update in the furniture thread when you are ready.

4 Likes