Post Your Game Screenshots

The place for non-Hitman screenshots. (Since every other game manages to have a photo mode…)

Here’s a few shots from the Control DLC.

(Original thread by Terror)

10 Likes

Average demon enjoyer

Caya Perico was utterly dissapointing (Still thoroughly enjoyed it though)

Managed to land on a bonfire

SUMMON POWA!

3 Likes

Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales

Mafia Definitive Edition

Color

Mad Max

6 Likes

Imgur
Imgur

4 Likes

Medieval satanic mischief!

Happy times.

Living the Bohemian dream.

“Damn plebs got their drone stuck in the tree again.”

6 Likes

It’s done, after four hours of live-streaming it’s finally over.

12 Likes

My favorite dark souls message ive found

5 Likes

God, people really stretch that message system to its limit like :joy:

Wish I’d screenshotted some of the absolute gold I’ve seen over the years in those games. “Listen closely skeleton” in DS2 is my fav I can remember

1 Like

how do you unlock it?

It’s mastery 20 on the Siberia sniper mission (not worth it imo, a lot of grinding)

4 Likes

You forgot the part where it takes eight hours and you’re essentially doing the same silent assassin method over and over and over and over and over. :crazy_face:

Finally someone playing some real gamers game. I’m currently playing my first play-through of Bloodborne. I think it has the best atmosphere out of all the soulsborne titles, but the lack of fog walls really don’t help the game and it’s frame rate especially with the large and detailed environments. I love it though!

My friends and I plan on doing the DS3 Cinders mod for PC after Bloodborne since playing these games together have become a thing we do.

2 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077 - Some screens. I wonder if i’ll ever get bored of this game? I doubt it.

9 Likes

Dear god I envy you, I replayed it fully in December, still a phenomenal game!

Please sir, may we have some stream? :pray:

Just my Jin Sakai showing off how badass he is…:

…and saved this poor woman:

:grinning:

3 Likes

It’s one of my favorites so far in terms of tone and the fully orchestrated soundtrack is always a treat. I simply wished it performed better, but regardless a great game none the less.

If and when I figure it out, yes.

He just enjoys the breeze.

2 Likes

I’m so happy my friend convinced me to buy dark souls 3, I’ve been having a blast going through lothric together with a friend. Once Im finished we’ll move on to dark souls 2. After that we’ll see, can´t wait to see what this franchise has up its sleeve.

2 Likes

Now THAT was close…

3 Likes

:flushed: Dark souls 2 is an interesting beast to be sure, good luck

You played Sekiro, Bloodborne or DS1?

2 Likes

I remember starting DS2 right away after DS1 back in May. I played a hour, put it down, and picked it back up in November. I completed it in late December with its DLC.

2 Likes

I hated it on my first play after DS1, but now I love it for all its flaws

Also check out Stayd they’re working on fixing the games lighting system. Looks beautiful and I can’t wait to play it

1 Like