Post Your Game Screenshots

Haven’t played any of those, I’m planning to do a reverse souls where i start with 3 and go all the way back to demon’s souls in reverse order. Then move on to Sekiro. Bloodborne is gonna be a tricky one as there aren’t any ps4 emulators and a pc version isn’t in sight.

1 Like

7 Likes

The game may have been rushed to release but if i can applaud it for anything, it’s its in depth photomode.

6 Likes

Just begun my journey inside Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and it’s a breathtakingly beautiful game

5 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Some Sains Row 2 Screenshots

4 Likes

Still waiting for that patch that is meant to fix SR2 for PC :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be great if Dane Vogel landed on the Ground again, instead of lying in the Air. (There are of course many other things, so that one ruins one of the best Villain Death Scenes of all time.)

1 Like

Best Band Photo?

0 voters

6 Likes

I like the Nomad one the most, but I think a different time of day would make the photo better. You know, after seeing how the game keep advertising badlands with sunset before launch, and how I often drive on its highway section with golden colored scenery.

These two screenshots give me Skyrim vibes and they’re awesome.

1 Like

The Cinders Experience.

4 Likes

bonk Go to horny jail

2 Likes

So been fooling a bit around in AC Valhalla, doing some side quest. I came upon a farm with two brothers who had a fallout, due one of them taking an 80% cut of their business venture. Ones a business man, the other a farmer. After digging a bit around I learned that it all started when they built a silo to store the wares. My reasoning skill weren’t up to the task and I ended up provoking them into a fight.

So I decided to act on my feet and do the only sensible thing, I destroyed the silo with an fire arrow. However as you can see to my surprise the fire spread to both their houses. I managed to stop the fight, yet i burned their houses and livelihood down to the ground.

7 Likes

Pretty much Ubisoft’s portrayal of the Viking invasions of England in the game. It was all just a misunderstanding. Vikings did nothing wrong since they were assassins!

Not really though, they often talk about plundering, settling and taking from their neighbours. I think they are portrayed pretty violent overall.

Well so far non of them are part of the Hidden Ones, you are basically there because you wanted to settle down in England and creating your own kingdom. Also while we are on it, Vikings weren’t more brutal or violent then others in this time period.

1 Like

That’s true, most records about the Vikings were written by others so misleading facts about them could have easily be sprinkled in there for a bit of dramatization. :slight_smile:
Farmers are a boring thing to talk about büt tälës öf cönqüërïng bärbärïans, säckïng, pïlläging änd räpïng, drïnkïng thë blööd öf thëïr ënëmïës fröm änïmal hörns make up for better stories around a campfire. Hollywood agrees too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nova pogging

unknown

3 Likes

This is a very nice collection of racecars! Although I must say that I like the Evo VIII or IX the most, it looks clean with just front splitters and rims modifications. And you probably get the idea that after seeing most players apply 2F2F or Tokyo Drift liveries on it, keeping it mostly stock looks absolutely sweet. :heart_eyes:

1 Like