Post Your Game Screenshots

I’ll just say all pre release material is only the first 3 hours :slight_smile: you got plenty to see.

You haven’t seen anything yet. There are some cool enemy designs and some generally fucked up looking stuff.

For the sake of spoilers this happens in the Castle Chapter around the midway point. Everything from the pre release and demos is the first three hours of the game, but this scene in particular was omitted

It is, but the pacing is a lot better and personally has been scary throughout the game so far. It’s a denser game with a semi open world full to explore and discover any hidden valuables which in my opinion feels like a larger RE2 RPD, but with sub areas that progress the story.

I’ll say the action isn’t full on RE4 which I love.

Shotgun Ammo and Rifle Ammo gets scarce. While you end up stock piling between the first Five Hours of the games this is primarily due to bosses. Once you get to The Stronghold and Heisenbergs Factory your reserves will quickly be depleted primarily due to the various encounters you run into.

Unlike RE4 where you kill enemies and they drop ammo. In RE8 they only drop crafting supplies which you’re always in the need for. The Duke will sell ammo after every major story beat which I recommend buying solely cause you will need it.

Alrighty, RE7 is more in tone with Grindhouse Horror in vain of Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Evil Dead. RE8 focuses on the Gothic Horror of the series which has been present since RE1. With that being said and playing both games back to back in preparation for RE8. RE8 is the better product and is personally scarier since of course Horror is subjective.

RE7 was its own story, and while RE8 is a direct continuation of that Story and expands the overall mythos of the overarching plot threads and characters since RE1 and Reinforces some qualities from RE5.

Things I Like About The Game

• Combat is better than RE7

• Beautiful Game with Ray Tracing that is well optimized on modern hardware.

• Dense Environments to search, loot, and discover.

• Better Enemy variety

• Pacing is overall better throughout the whole game. With a Approx length of 10-14 hours worth of game depending on your first playthrough.

Things I don’t like

• A specific scene at the end of the game after the standard Resident Evil big explosive finale. That’s all I’ll say since it could be considered a spoiler.

• one of the major bosses while the area they reside in is cool with its PT like themes their boss fight is a gimmick and can be complete in 1-2 minutes tops.

1 Like

Recreating Aiden Pearce in Watch Dogs: Legion

DedSec variations

Guess I’ll have to wait until late June to get the actual Aiden Pearce. But this’ll do for now.

10 Likes

These are very impressive! I wouldn’t thought of the half masks introduced in the recent update can make your operative closely resemble the Vigilante. Pistol takedown is definitely Aiden’s signature kill. Now may I suggest you also recruit an Albion guard, dressing him up like Aiden, and perform baton takedowns? That would be great! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Brace for evil

The Nameless King

Evil squandered and another of gwynn’s kin killed

though these screenshots dont show it, the nameless king was very easy in coop. though i still had a lot of fun defeating this foe with my character Harry Nagbottoms of the 72nd undead platoon.

11 Likes

Some shots of my Streetkid V on her journey through Night City’s fringes.

10 Likes

Watch Dogs: Legion

10 Likes

Not my favourite Dark Souls game but I enjoy roleplaying a bit through 3. Here’s my gang

Spearhand Narth:

Arrowless Willum:

Paladin Layl:

10 Likes

Daaaaamn, that’s cool! It looks like they have their own story.

I’ve never roleplayed in DS, despite the fact that I played in general about 900 hours in this ‘‘trilogy’’. I always dressed up my chars as I liked and I never cared about their class/role/whatever. That’s why my char in DS II wore butterfly wings. They’re cute :butterfly:

3 Likes

They do but I’m not enough of a nerd to write them all out :joy:

Yeah, ironically roleplaying RPGs is hard because you do have to change gear quite a bit as you level up

Good thing with Dark Souls is you can use multiplayer to get the armour you want basically at the start and then you can play through the whole rest of the game with that one set of armour (also because armour doesn’t have stat requirements)

:heart_eyes: Love those wings

3 Likes

ME1 Legendary Edition

IO-Bloomification Edition

9 Likes

Not a Screenshot but a Clip :eyes:.

4 Likes

I figured I’d post some old Battlefront 2 (2005) mod shots I took on my laptop.

I took a lot of these for some reason.

10 Likes

Horizon Zero Dawn

10 Likes

Alien Sex Drama 1 “The End”

Alien Sex Drama 2: Electric Boogaloo “The Beginning”

6 Likes

8 Likes

Finished gta’s story today, what a fun game. i really enjoyed my time though the latter half can feel like a drag with the constant back and forth driving and constant bickering of micheal and trevor. making franklin the only likeable character of the 3 near the end. but i had a lotta fun with the missions and it feels good to play gta without the constant hacking and bullshit of online.

gta online screenshots

11 Likes

I’m currently playing a beta of [Gunpoint creator] Tom Francis’ upcoming new game, Tactical Breach Wizards, which is a story-focused XCOM-style tactics game where you play a team of wizards in modern-day tactical gear… which is just an inherently funny concept to me.

A few screenshots of the very funny between-mission dialogue-tree sections of the game:

7 Likes

tom francis is ace. never got around to playing gunpoint or the space heat thingy, but they look right up my alley.

2 Likes

If you could magically be best friends with the public-figure of your choice, Tom Francis would be my pick all day long. Dude is intelligent and funny as fuck, and seemingly just a really decent bloke too from his regular appearances on the Crate & Crowbar podcast.

3 Likes

Bumped into Gunpoint once in a best stealth games list. Been on my wishlist since, so I gotta pick it up next time I get the chance. The Tactical Breach Wizards look like good fun too.

3 Likes