Movies You've only Just Watched

I just finished Hacksaw Ridge and holy shit that was an awesome film. I wasn’t sure what to expect as I hadn’t read any reviews or a synopsis, I knew it was a film about the military but didn’t realise it was about the Battle of Okinawa in WW2. Rightfully so, Mel Gibson hasn’t got the best of reputations from his outbursts in recent years but credit to his directing. Jesus Christ this film got me in the feels and I’m far from your ho-rah army touting patriot. Highly recommended.

Watched today John Wick 2. Eh… The hand to hand combat was awesome. The rest was: The main protagonist shoots all of them, never tiered, never too much hurt. But it was a good movie. A bit too action and less story.
The thing I liked the most was the day suit. Really nice. I’m looking forward to buy one with the same color some day.

I agree Hacksaw Ridge is one of the best war movies i have seen in years :smiley:, i think i recommended it here somewhere.

Started to watch this one last night:

The story of the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing and the aftermath, which includes the city-wide manhunt to find the terrorists responsible.

Highly recommended from me from what i have seen so far :smiley:.

Sounds interesting!

Wasn’t sure where to put this but just watching the end of Bronx tale. Awesome movie and Ave Maria plays towards the end!!!

A Bronx Tale was indeed a awesome movie :smiley:.

Just watched Gone Girl. Damn what a great movie! I love thrillers and David Fincher so it was right up my alley. I would give it 3.5-4 out of 4. Good stuff!

It was a great movie and the movie managed to keep the secret about if it was him or not for a long time, a great mystery movie :smiley:.

Watched Logan 2017.
I must say it was very good and maturely handled. We started of the journey of wolverine in the year 2000 and its been 17 years of him on and off the screen, almost never disappointing with his character and hugh jackman being the perfect actor for it.
Xaviar and wolverine being together again this time, reminded me of the first x-men and the moments where they started out their journey and both of them supporting each other throughout the series.
And about the ending. I say its perfect and well suited for the characters/series. Would have been disappointed if it was otherwise.
Somewhat like “Last of Us” ending, where you would like more but you rather not.

Agreed just got back went to see it with my kids. It was more violent than I expected.

Patriots Day. :oncoming_police_car: :us:
What an amazing movie. The hunt of the two murderous brothers in Boston is amazing.
A lesson of courage and resilience.

I agree, i was so angry because they have/had no respect for a human life whatsoever, first the two bombs and then when they tried to steal the gun, (don’t want to spoil the movie).

Agree. I’m out of likes :flushed:.

The point is : they are idiots. Such a shame.

So I watched the Assassins Creed movie.

And :stuck_out_tongue:? I haven’t, and i don’t think i will, unless you have something good to say about it :smiley:.

I want an hour of my life back ubisoft.

Only redeeming qualities it has was the somewhat mediocre fight scenes.

They should of reclassified it as a comedy :stuck_out_tongue: , there were some genuine parts I ended up just laughing due to how cringe they were.

Will see if I can nab a clip tommorow.

Hahahaha, it was that bad? Glad i don’t have any plans about watching it :joy:

yeah, I guessed right before it was revealed what was going on and that was a hunch I wasn’t sure. Loved that about this movie. I’m glad I knew nothing going into it, made it so fun!

I just started to watch Westworld. Hmmm… what is it about? I’m in the first 20 minutes. People on the internet says its a brilliant show.