Genre: Indie

Genre: Alt-Rock

Genre: AgitPop

3 Likes

Genre: Old Time Rock and Roll

4 Likes

Genre: House

Genre: Downtempo

Genre: Play Disco Elysium if you haven’t yet. It’s really fucking good.

2 Likes

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Let’s describe the music we link a little more in depth than just posting “Genre - X” because I always like reading what everyone has to say about the stuff they enjoy.

Here’s Cult of Luna with Mark Lanegan on vocals - Legendary Swedes meet Legendary American for a dreamlike collaboration.

hmmm alright. I mostly type up the genres because people who’d want to click on them would know what they’re listening to, so they end up wasting their time when they click on it and it’s not their style. People have specific tastes for music and yada yada. Plus it makes for good search indexing if one was to search for a specific genre. Even once branched out to the alignment system but ah well.

The album for T.chip. Tchip mostly consists of remixed children songs and harsh mixing, but the last song in particular sets the bar for that differently. For most it’s the first song they’re introduced, and then when they search up the album they’re greeted with the chicken dance song.

Genre: Prog-Rock

One of the greatest bands the you might have never heard of, Big Star were known for being pioneers in the jangle pop style that would lay the ground work for many other styles of alt music. You might recognise Cheap Trick’s cover of “In the Street” from That 70s Show, from their self-titled album.

Genre: Bad Motherfucker

Description: Bad Motherfucker

2 Likes

Genre: Rock

Featured in: Driver: San Francisco

3 Likes

I’m mostly going on a purge of old flash game OSTs - this one in particular for Johnny Rocketfingers. I had no idea this was in so many films and games I’m only just now discovering what a bop this is.

Genre: Big Beat

1 Like

Old song I’ve been listening to for a while. Don’t know how I discovered it other than a small guess of spontaneously opening up tons of videos from recommendations.

Genre: Psychedelic Rock

As a kid I was disappointed to learn this was a cover of the same name instead of being the original. I am still disappointed today at how I consider this more significant due to its emphases in the lyrics and chords.

Genre: Folk Rock

1 Like

This is one of the best samples ever.

3 Likes

Genre: Folk Rock then a giant picture of the Shrek soundtrack. This is the duality of man perfectly reflected.

3 Likes

Well when you have a film about a folklore ogre comprised of mainly pop songs, every song is the duality of man reflected.

See: Smash Mouth, the one thing being the big meme circa 2016.