The Music Thread

I am not going to think about 2016, I did it yesterday and I felt old.

Fair enough. I’ve been using the internet since 2006 and started using it persistently in 2008. In a vacuum it goes by pretty slow but it amazes me how you can go from irc chatrooms to the peak comedy of farts with extra reverb in a span of a decade.

1 Like

I’ve been listening to quite alot of electro swing lately

1 Like

The standout song from Wreckfest’s OST.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Usually on the off-chance you’ll see me post a Haircuts for Men song - it’s one of my favourite artists. This one is pretty nice for walking at night, or hanging out with friends where you’d want it to be a moment of calm.

Genre: Vaporwave

2 Likes

Genre: Eurotrapbeat

Featured in: Need for Speed 2015

1 Like

Miley Cyrus was incredible last night at Lolla, Almost Monday was perfect and I’m sure they will be playing a bigger stage at a later time in a few years, but Jimmy Eat World was my surprisingly awesome show of the day. That’s high school music for me so I put them on the list and half expected them to not sound so great and/or play some new stuff no one wants to hear (Third Eye Blind did both those things two years ago, but their hits were fun to hear again) so I went to JimmyEatWorld. 100% killed it! They sound as good as ever. They played nothing new, and even the non rock people with us got up and danced for the last two songs.

King Woman new album out today and it rules. Embrace the Misery.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Love this cover of CCR’s Proud Mary by Status Quo.

Nice post.

Tomorrow’s Harvest is incredible.

2 Likes

oh yes, that’s a good one. Boards of Canada is always quite calming

2 Likes

Yes.

Add Tycho, Com Truise and Hammock in there.

1 Like
1 Like

Genre: ???
Artist: Baul the third Paul McCartney (There were accidents)
This sounds like how salt and vinegar chips taste - The first comment under this video

1 Like