The Music Thread

I think his best tracks are Everybody Jam and Ichi Nii San.

1 Like

Einaudi is one of the best modern composers. Ever.

Also, The Intouchables is a great film. You should watch it.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Heartless Bastards have a new album coming out next month. :smiley:

2 Likes

Not enough love for Unsane these days

4 Likes
1 Like

Not my kind of music but I love the name :joy:

2 Likes

Genre: Funk Rock

Featured in: Burnout 3: Takedown

Today I am in a mood for some road rages (in-game ofc), let’s listen to a perfect song for it! :red_car::boom::racing_car:

1 Like

Genre: Ambient

Really loving the new direction Deafheaven have taken. I’ll get my Blackgaze fix from the new MOL album - Honestly feel like MOL do that better anyway so I’m happy to see Deafheaven going into new territory. They’re fucking good at it too.

1 Like
4 Likes

Strange song. What would you listen to that for? At work at your desk? Gettin ready to go out on Friday evening? Cleaning the house? What does that song do for you?

Wasn’t Summer Madness in Vice City’s soundtrack?

1 Like

Yes it was…

I always listed to Fernando on Emotion :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think it played before Last Night a DJ Saved My Life. I used to listen to VRock, home of the vulture.

2 Likes

Genre: Techno

Featured in: GTA Online: Los Santos Tuners Update

There’s a rumor I heard about a high ranking R* manager who is also heavily involved in music industry, and that’s why recent updates for the game have more music added than before. They even started their own record company.

But anyway, I like this song a lot. It fits the street racing scene pretty well. Shame is my basic PS4 can’t handle the framerate of PvP racing for this game that well though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s in Tony Hawk’s Project 8 too. That song is a classic though if you’re influenced in the genre of jazz so it’s pretty common to find it everywhere.

2 Likes