Music Thread

I still remember when in Saints Row IV Zinyak turned the song into an opera. “Never mess with Biz Markie”.

That scene is just is perfect. :grin:

God damn. I’m only a couple songs in but I love the album so far. Serious rug pull in the first song lol. Got me good.

The best of 36 Chambers.

A man after my own :heart:

One of my two favourites from Cuban Linx.

The other one.

one of their new tracks!

Awesome video too!

Always loved this one

Almost that time of the year again… :jack_o_lantern:
(Ok got ways to go yet, but still… I’m in the mood! lol)

I love Fall and it’s almost time to start my yearly tradition I had since 1993 haha.

To watch this all throughout the month of October. (And on Christmas Day) I freaking love this movie and was obsessed with it as a kid, I’d watch it over and over again. Love the music… NOSTALGIA!!

You mean like everyday or what?

Well honestly during the month of Oct I just pop it in and I’ll watch it a few times. Then I basically just leave it in my DVD player and I’ll have in on sometimes just as I’m doing shit around the house lol

I seen it so many times dude, I can just go about my business around the house and go by the background noise of it :laughing:

As I said, I was obsessed with this movie as a kid, I can pretty much recite it.

Just found this new band!

Gods and Monsters…

Love a bit of Jeff Buckley.

:notes::musical_note::notes::musical_score::musical_note::notes::musical_score::studio_microphone::notes::musical_note::musical_score:

Prawn have a new album. Great basslines with a warm tone. Sounds like Autumn.

great to meet a fellow hip hop head! :smiley: