Hmmm fresh donuts, how cool is that

Your thinking of the FBI van guy lol

Day 11:

“I don’t think you should be here.”

HEY! You got no business here! Get lost chummily… :joy:

Hey buddy, this area’s restricted, get lost

Day 11 - Screwdriver Peek-a-Boo

the one with the needle

Talking of needles. Looks a bit like the reveal scene from a naff Agatha Christie adaptation, but here’s Day 12.

Day 12:

Vinnie Stands Up to Spode.

Hitting y’all with the shitty HMF memes.

Day 13:

“I don’t care about your stupid election. Show me the football!”

"The new Vice President was sworn in, at a rose garden ceremony, at the White House earlier this morning. Mr. Daniel Morris, is not believed to have been the President’s first choice."
:smile:

Day 13 - (Snap) Neck Massage

“Stop bullying little kids!” Vinnie said. When a bunch of bullies came in. Vinnie used his karate chopping skills, and beat them all. “No more bullying little kids!” bully said. When Vinnie picked up his shotgun, and said “Goodbye, you bully” and shot him. “Daniel Morris was not believed to be president of the first choice” The guy in the background said. When the screen, mysteriously faded to black, and the entire scene ended.

Oh!! Oh!! I wanna join in on the fun too!![quote=“CreativeSpoon71, post:607, topic:4717, full:true”]
“Stop bullying little kids!” Vinnie said. When a bunch of bullies came in. Vinnie used his karate chopping skills, and beat them all. “No more bullying little kids!” bully said. When Vinnie picked up his shotgun, and said “Goodbye, you bully” and shot him. “Daniel Morris was not believed to be president of the first choice” The guy in the background said. When the screen, mysteriously faded to black, and the entire scene ended.
[/quote]

Lmao naw, in all seriousness, I think this was in response to when @Vinnie_Sinistra had “Arther” as his Vinnie avatar yesterday… (I think) :smile:

The 14th of Days:

Great stuff man! I just have one question - Why use that exit when the car exit was a lot closer?