National HITMAN / 47 Day--YEARLY THREAD

Lol that only happens with the “white” pale ducks :joy:

And yeah @WIK in the words of Viktor Novikov “Not, impressed” :smile:
It’s fine for the people that didn’t participate, but if ya did, Atleast keep it for 47 days, man! Haha! Show some spirit.

I couldn’t pull off 47 days with an avatar that wasn’t 'shopped by me. But hey, at least I took part on the day itself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@FrankFuchs I put a reminder for the 24th on my phone :laughing: Yes, I’m a geek…but a dedicated one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah that’s fine, it’s no big deal. I’m just glad a lot of people decided to participate anyway. This forum is awesome!

That’s ok. I love your avatars. Always good to have a distracting pic with an intelligent voice pop up on the screen regularly.

I’m probably going to keep mine even after those 47 days,I really like the way it looks.

Sturrock is also such a menacing individual! One of the best targets to this day IMO

I missed my old pic so I changed back early.

Don’t worry mate… I am with ya.
Love this initiative… Plus it was also featured on twitter and even Travis is in it with us.

I kept mine as well!!

Yeah, I know. That was really something to see when I found out! :smiley: Travis is the man! It’s just a Travis thing I guess :smirk: We Travis’ are just plain awesome lol

If only I got presents and cake 47 days when it’s my birthday :sweat_smile:.

Oh yeah? Cool. Happy Birthday.
I made a “Birthday” thread for actual Hitmanforum people’s birthday, titled “The Birthday Thread”

I know someone made one for 47’s birthday, but this ones for everyone else, don’t know if it will get closed, but yeah :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s not my birthday! I was just saying it would be nice referring to you saying keep the profile pic for 47 days :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Lol :laughing: Oh well, yeah that would of been funny.

Has anyone else’s icon made them want to play their target’s level again? Staring at my icon made me crave Dance with the Devil, which I hadn’t played in a while.
(Of course, then I found out I was really rusty at Blood Money, being used to HITMAN’s controls. I had to restart a bunch of times.)

Not really. But I always like to play the old games.

Now that you mention it going to start up blood money.

Deadly Cargo is my go-to “when I’m bored and have nothing to do” Hitman level, so I play it a lot haha

Yup. Played “The Murder of Crows” just a few days ago :smile: I love the fact that Raymond is in a different sniping position every time. That level NEVER gets boring for me.

That was a good feature more of that in future levels would be nice!