Your Personal Challenges

SASO, SANKO, no items, default start, we all know of and did those challenges and many other classic of the serie.

So I was wandering about all the other one, the more personal, emergent. From the simple to the eccentric.

If you have any personal challenges or runs, I am curious. If you have found anything difficult, interesting, fun or that made you see the levels in a new way. It can be a restriction, the use of a all too forgotten item, or anything else really. Please share.

As for some of mine :

-Social run : no running, no crouching, no vaulting, no knock out. Just walking, making yourself part of the crowd and at select point entering the right room to put on a placed disguise.
-Staff disguise only/Security disguise only : because I normally use a mix of them, I found restricting myself to one type surprisingly refreshing.
-RFID Triggered Explosive : I never used this item before, and it made me follow the targets to find the right bin (also a special mention to doing the hitman 2 challenge “A Curious Case For Sophia Washington” this way)

Cheers

3 Likes