October Content Schedule + Possible S2 Information

47 is on a plane… but to where?

A new mission which would make the bridge between the two seasons ?
It could only be a cutscene…

I would like to see if you dare removing this thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Well, technically it’s not the October Content Schedule so

47 is sitting in a airplane

I’ve edited the original post to have the schedule AND “exciting announcement” image.

Well, someone already replied with the schedule so

Congratulations @JDMHatch_G :grinning::+1:

Congratzi to @JDMHatch_G

Hahahahahaha they did it again! All the hype just to say they are going to reveal things in 2 weeks. Told you guys season 2 will be announced at E3 2018.

I mean, they’re not that different…

yours is better mate

I just realised that I guessed the date the first stuff of October content releases correctly and that in both schedules it says “Arrived October 13th”.

Puts on the Fortune Teller disguise

Who’s next?

08 pm

"My next prediction… the new unlock will be a glass briefcase with multiple layers of cement at the bottom making it too heavy to carry. Every NPC is able to see what weapon is inside. Even if the briefcase doesn’t contain a weapon guards will still shoot you. Infact, crowd NPCs will create their own AI and generate an OP crystal ball re-skin in their hand and start shooting you with it somehow. "

Question for everyone: Who else has already sent Hatch their contracts?

The briefcase is probably the one item everybody and their grandmother demands. I doubt that they would give it away in a Challenge pack. It’s going to be a level 20 unlock for a Season 2 misison.

Congrats @JDMHatch_G yayayayyayayayay!

@JDMHatch_G awesome that you’re curator dude! Can’t wait for your selection.

Not really, don’t care for it in the slightest

Congrats hatch…time to put my thinking cap on and try to make a top quality contract lol