October Content Schedule + Possible S2 Information

Just don’t expect too much. Already know some people will be dissapointed if it’s anything less than S2 announcement

Her name is Claudia m8

I meant the actress, hahaha

Yes, About IOI independency, but this is more exciting

Well I’m not expecting something completly game changing, like them releasing the briefcase, season 2 and a real life hitman service all at once, but something bigger that usual is what I’m feeling. A season 2 trailer or a special halloween bonus mission would be really rad, but that probably is aiming a bit high

Natalie Griffiths ? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2995858/fullcredits/

Sanguine Models / Rocco’s Sister / Carpet Saleswoman / Hospital Patients / Various Civilians / Hannah Highmoore / Hotel Staff / Lana Caprice (voice)

Natalie Griffiths, she also voiced for Jennifer Paxton of The Saints.

You tell us, Travis…

Ah, looks like she’s based in the UK. If she was in LA, I would have said it’s possible she could be a friend of a friend. Oh well!

I don’t understand what you mean

The briefcase would not be completely game changing, not at all really, might give these immersion guys a badass feeling, but that’s it. Nothing major gameplay wise.

Most likely aiming too high yes

@Travis_IOI

Show me the money!

I CAN SMELL THE GOODIES ALREADY

or the disappointment.

Either way more hitman is always good.

The whole situation feels like the days before the independency announcement.

The suspense is real ahah

She’s your friend too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Come on people, chill. I want to protect you from disappointment. Just think this october schedule will only feature escalations with a big bag of shit as an unlock. No season 2 announcement, no briefcase, no Halloween bonus level and no cool unlocks. Just useless content. If you think about it that way, it can only turn out better. :wink:

me during new announcements

maybe clip, trailer…