Official Death Thread

This came in as a shock. He was going to do a small show in my area.

R.I.P

RIP

Investigative blogger Daphne Caruana Galizia.

Explosive Kill, Crime Noticed.

It wasn’t unnoticed, because she was already in investigation mode :smile:

Fixed… IOI are right… we indeed live in a World of Assassination.

Gord Downie died today.

RIP

Minecraft

This was not recent

Higgins from Magnum P.I. is dead.

During this night the cruelest italian mafia boss Totò Riina in dead at 87 years. A disgusting beast who ordered assassination of a lot of people and made his men dissolve with acid a 14 years boy after imprisoning him for 2 years.

What the fuck, for no reason Riina came to my mind earlier today and I had no idea he was dead. Well anyway, good news.

Finally that man-beast is dead. One piece of trash less. I just hoped that he suffered on his way to hell. I’m sure he did. In his last moments he realized that everything he did,all the innocents he ordered dead,they were gonna get their payback somehow. He must’ve realized that wherever we go in the afterlife he was going to the worst place. And I hope he crapped in his pants once he understood it. Fucking animal.

Yes, finally he’s gone for good. Let’s forget about this murderous piece of shit now.

rip lil peep :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Malcolm Young, founding member of AC/DC, passed away as a result of dementia. :cry:

RIP Malcolm.

AC/DC was my first “favorite band” you know? It was also the first “custom background” I used on a cellphone that allowed you to put one on.

First Riina and now him.

boiiiiiii

Who cares?