Official Death Thread

Damnit. I was looking forward to seeing his career develop. I don’t think I’ve seen him in anything where I didn’t like his performance.

Wow, just found out right now, was gonna post it here. That’s a real shame, I liked him. He was a good actor. I really liked him in Alpha Dog and Charlie Bartlett… Shame he had to go at such a young age…

R.I.P.

I know him only from Terminator Salvation, too bad though…

Carlo Pedersoli aka. Bud Spencer passed away yesterday at the age of 86. He died peacefully.

Still have a lot memories watching Bud Spencer and Terence Hill films with my dad in the 90’s. Those movies was always god fun.

Me too. I still have a lot of fun watching those movies. I grew up laughing with his fists :frowning:

Shit going to be strange watching the green room at last knowing he’s dead.

Scotty Moore, Elvis Presley’s longtime guitarist died Tuesday at his home in Nashville, Moore had been in poor health in recent months. He was 84.

R.I.P Gene Wilder.

Best known for his role as Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37215553?client=safari

damn, good day sir.

R.I.P Gene Wilder great actor in his time.

Arnold Palmer, age 87. Won The Masters in 1958, 1960, 1962, and 1964; the British Open in 1961 and 1962; and the U.S. Open in 1960.

Even had a drink named after him. Truly one of the most iconic figures in sports history.

Especially tragic now that Stuart Scott has also passed. Can we get rid of 2016 already?

No! We gotta wait it out, hopefully it’ll take some really shit people by the end to even things out.

Trịnh Thị Ngọ otherwise known as Hanoi Hannah has passed.

I have heard her voice many times, and I never knew what she looked like. I didn’t even know she was actually Asian. Her voice has always had this creepy feel to it. I mean her voice is pleasent but for some reason it just carries a certain death tone to it.

Even this first line “How are you G.I. joe?” If I was in a foreign nation in the jungles fighting a war to hear that voice asking me that would piss me off day after day. Good Propaganda.

No nation has successfully put together a good propaganda attack against the United States but this was good.

Pete burns has died.

Oof this hurts.

Andrew Sachs, who played Manuel in Fawlty Towers, has died. He was 86. RIP.

http://www.thefawltytowersguide.co.uk/manuel.jpg

I don’t really know where to put it, but it’s somewhat fitting, so I’m gonna leave it here.

Man this gave me feels. If you don’t know, the creator of that game had a son who died of cancer, that’s why the father made the game.

That Dragon, Cancer. I didn’t play it, but by all accounts it’s quite emotionally intense and very special. I like the fact there’s games out there like that.

Alan Thicke, dies at age 69
After playing hockey with his teenage son.

RIP
1947 - 2016