Player-Made Elusive Contracts (PS4)

:joy:

F-ck me, I got the punch glitch when I was going for the kill. To be fair it was kind of a bad angle of approach ok my part, I rage quit after that :upside_down_face:

Gonna try this one later, I’ll stream my fail haha!

I am pretty unfamiliar with the recording studio, I’m trying to remember certain things but a route is not instantly coming to mind so this should be fun

and @immadummee47 haha sorry but I read when you were like I’m gonna rekky this and I felt like “awww, I’ve got no chance everyone knows what they are doing already” so thanks I feel I have a shot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And that sucks @Chillyschrimp rage quit indeed!

Reminding everyone that this expires tomorrow at 6pm gst

Wait, I made the deadline! Just let me upload the screenshot. :slight_smile:

I followed all the rules.

Edit: Did I win? If so, I’m afraid I haven’t got a contract ready, so the runner-up is welcome to post.

Well if you’re not gonna participate, why post? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

I did participate. I played, at the very last minute, for fun. And then I was busy immediately afterwards, so I didn’t have time to create a thing.

I didn’t know I was going to win. You guys are the ones who claimed you were going to destroy it. I expected to fail. Don’t deflect your embarrassment onto me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Participate as in if you win, post a contract. :roll_eyes::joy::joy:

I think you are the “real” winner :slight_smile:

Ok, I’ll grab something.

Didn’t have anything ready since “someone” decided to “kill & run”, so I grabbed an old contract. Nobody in the leaderboard so it’s fresh for everyone.

Oops wrong link. Pic is fixed.

This is the conclusion of a post I made nine days ago:

I’ve been up-front about everything.

I know you’ve been up front (as I am too with what I’m feeling), but that doesn’t mean I have to agree with it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
All I’m saying is if you want to play, then play…FULLY.

I don’t feel good posting the latest contract as the first loser. :joy:

All right. I can see where you’re coming from. I just thought everyone was fine with my position, because nobody objected when I made that earlier post.

So … from now on … if I decide to play, I’ll also make sure that I’m willing and able to provide a contract, in the event that I win.

In fact, I’ll make a contract for this round if you guys want me to. It’ll take a couple of hours, though, and it probably won’t be very good. I’m forewarning you. lol

What do you want to do, @immadummee47?

Proceed with the contract you’ve already posted or wait for one of mine?

It doesn’t matter, really. I already posted and rattleshnake liked so he may have already looked at the contract or played it. Since it’s already posted, might as well keep with it, as you said, you don’t have one ready.

No worries. I got ya “this time”. :smiley::joy::joy::joy:

All right, cool. Well, like I said: Next time I’ll only play if I’m able to fulfil my duty as victor. :slight_smile:

Well I got spotted, then hunted, then I died in a shootout.

Okay, this I will play.

Sorry for my recent absence. Starting Uni, and getting used to how everything works in these past few weeks.
I will try to get this done today.

Btw, any special conditions? No stashed ICA weapon? No Starting Location restriction?

edit: holy cow. not even a full minute of posting this, BendingCheese liked it. I guess I got lucky?..

Nope. As is. GL.

Mansion Adjustement:

@immadummee47