Poll: How old Hitman players are?

24… Keeping it real. Uh, started 2004 with Contracts - been hardcore ever since.
I don’t even want to guess how many 1000’s of hours I’ve spent over the series combined.

30 years old. Started playing hitman in college. Another student left the dorms without taking his stuff. Everyone pilfered his stuff and I ended with Hitman 2 and never looked back. God how funny those rag doll physics were. Especially with gravity cheat.

FYI I didn’t raid the room myself someone else gave me the game when they did.

Started with the very first Hitman in early 2001 and got really excited when I played the demo for Hitman 2. Everything was bigger, better and more beautiful.

I am 27 years old, nice to see some oldies still at it. I will be gaming until I can’t move my fingers anymore.

I am happy to see 23-27 bros here :slight_smile:
Nineties kids are still there :blush:

Shiiet just took a look at the poll and realized that I moved up a category since the last time I voted… Feels bad man :confused:.

All you 27s out there… Just be careful.

It’s cool I’m not in a band :grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

What up Chef? Kitchen knife Right??

Seeing all the people who started playing Hitman games from when they were 8 years old makes me realize the ESRB’s work is totally meaningless. :stuck_out_tongue:

I started when I was 11 or 12 with Codenam 47

And I started when I was about 8 with Hitman 2 :smiley: I’m 15 now

For real??? :hushed:

Yup :wink:

I started with Contracts when I was 9

I think you are the youngest around here.

Silverballer is also 15

90’s kid right here!!

I started playing Hitman when I was 14 years old. First one I played was Hitman 2.

Started with Absolution at 29, never knew I was into Hitman til my hubs brought it home. Am 33 now…

I can’t believe some of you started as young as 8! :stuck_out_tongue: