Red Dead Redemption 2 (Spring 2018)

I liked the 3 character feature in GTA V, but who knows if it’ll be in this game, most likely not. I want Rockstar to be known as the developers with great story games (RDR, LA Noire, GTA) and not known for just putting in some online like every other developer and getting easy money. Sure the online feature is ok, but it shouldn’t be a main focus

I doubt we will have a garage to customize horses or anything like that lol.

At best they can make it like in TESIV where every horse color had a meaning. And maybe make it so that horses with no equipment (however the chair is called in english) are usable but easy off balanced, and that you have to pay for chairs for two men?

I think most of the money could be spent on properties, clothing and weaponry but certainly not transportation. Sure, they could throw in a paid 1908 Ford T but that would make little to no sense to have. My guess is that they will make some gang system and you have to fight for the control of a town and then invest some resources to upgrade that town idk. Like TESO or Pokemon Go.

Don’t be so sure about that :slight_smile:. I can easily picture myself a working idea of having a barn to upgrade things on your horse. The game would be nothing without a horse with a spoiler on it :blush:. No but seriously though, witcher3 had upgrades on the horse. It’s very plausible.

A multiplayer component was inevitable. The lasts ones online stuff was brilliant. I’d still be playing it if it wasn’t overrun with hackers.

Can’t wait to get a posse together again.

5 more minutes guys!

I reckon we’ll get some sort of date.

EDIT: Nailed it

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 coming FALL 2017!!!

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/img/global/gang.png

I see the website says PS4 and Xbox One. I guess no PC version when it releases.

That sucks. My guess is that they are waiting with it like they did with GTAV, to get the most out of it. Sucks big time.

Fall 2017 seems so soon.

Its probably been under some sort of development since 2011, though, so I wouldn’t be suprised if we’ll all be playing it this time next year.

Looking forward to seeing the trailer on Thursday.

Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

That’s cool, but we have to wait a whole year, i was hoping for a autumn/spring or summer 2017 release.

I hate this title so much.

Now all the FILTHY CASUALS will think nothing came before Redemption and that this is the second game in the series

Why not Red Dead Rebellion? Red Dead Retribution? Red Dead Rising? Fucking whatever

Who is there to redeem this time around? Doesn’t look like there’s gonna be any redeeming. Just looks like a buncha outlaws doing their thing

Regardless, I’m excited

Looks like there ain’t gonna be a PC release. RIP @Quinn

They probably chose that title, so it will sell better. Many gamers have heard of Red Dead Redemption, so they’re more likely to buy RDRedemption 2 rather than Red Dead ______

They coulda just put "By Rockstar Games: The creators of GTA and Red Dead Redemption Comes:

RED DEAD REBELLION"

and it would have sold just as well I reckon.

Aaaaand of course there’s no PC version because Rockstar.

Yeah that f-cking sucks. And I thought Rockstar was flawless. Are they really going to milk every penny out of these consoles releases and release the PC version 1 year later, or maybe they just totally skip it like they did with the first game. I’m not even hyped anymore.

It sucks that all games don’t get released on all platforms luckily I’m PS4.