Screen Grab - Movie Game

Correct!!

That movie is “Set it Off” I believe??

Somebody else can have my turn if I’m correct.

Ok, I take it.
Who’s hiding behind these beautiful Ray-Ban ?

Patrick Bateman?

Just to be offical,it’s American Psycho.

Absolutely. Take the wheel.

I think that’s Spy Games though not 100% sure.

If so, my turn is on the table.

It is Spy Game. And that is a young Stannis Baratheon for any GoT fans out there. Always interesting to re-watch movies and see familiar faces.

Any idea on this film ? :smiley:

This is “Funny Games US” which is a remake of austrian movie “funny games” which I watched a long time ago, interesting movie, anyone can take my turn

I confirm. Someone take this turn. :relieved:

I guess I’ll go.

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. Would’ve said it sooner but I’m running short on ideas of movies to post at the moment. So…next?

John Wick Chapter 2, senor ! :hushed::heart_eyes:

“Pusher” ?? I didn’t watch the movie but remember seeing some article about it, it is good?

This is Pusher II. I accept.
Man, it’s one of my favorite movies of NWR. They were " underground " because of their small budget, unique direction and poor distribution but since the notoriety of the director, they became popular. I recommand you to watch the first one and the second one (this one), which tells the story of Tonny, a young Danish thug who tries to find meaning in his life (his mother was a whore, his father is a godfather of the local mob), clumsy but so lovable because he makes moral choices. His interpret is the brilliant Mads Mikkelsen. I think this is one of this best role. I love him.

Definitely going to check this out, I like this kind of movies

This is again John Wick Chapter 2 right?

yeessssss!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: