Screen Grab - Video Game... game

Hmmm well it’s not PT and the graphics look quite recent, I’ll go with Downpour since that was the most recent

Ok. It’s actually Homecoming (around 2008) with the fight against Scarlet but you got the franchise. Take the turn.

Oh okay cool let me find something :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s dark and shadowy. It reminds me of Alan wake?

Can you get the exact game though :wink:

You’re very close!

Hmmm, I can’t. lol. I was just guessing as it reminds me of Alan wake. A game I never played before but seen a lot of vids on.

Alan Wake’s American Nightmare. @immadummee47 can take my turn.

Thx, Naz.
Edit: I’ll post another 2 pics.
Hint edit: it’s an indie game on PS4.

Sorry. Looks pretty intriguing but I’ve never seen it before. Hope someone else can get it.

This is a random guess but, is it one of the Styx games?

It is not. I’ll add another hint in the post.

I don’t think anyone will get this so I’ll reveal it.
Someone else can go now.
0C58EADA-B2C5-4919-A5F9-4DE3C3F84BD2

I’ll go, this should be really easy, or really hard.

Heat Signature. I picked it up a few days ago, but ended up refunding it (not because the game was bad though!). I don’t really have the time to play it at the moment so I’ll return to it later, maybe when it’s a bit cheaper.

I’m pretty sure that’s right so here’s my go. Should be easy.

Is it Dick Worms: The 2D Platforming Adventure? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Isn’t this game called like Nidhogg or something? Pretty sure the yellow guy is also in this game called Divekick.

Nidhogg is correct.

Nice, here goes my game. Yeah, I’ve also been addicted to Heat Signature for the last few days lmao. This should be easy, but I’m running out of ideas and I really like this game.