Season 2 confirmation thread

No improvements = No :moneybag:for IOI ( Square Enix :poop: )

And I’ve only the Intro Pack for season 1.

http://www.hitmanforum.com/uploads/hitmanforum/original/3X/3/2/322c56e37025679b1f830bdc20aafbe18f4c07cb.png

No :moneybag: from you,
no fun for you. :wave:

Season 2 has not been officially confirmed yet, but today iOi sent out a new survey, mainly asking for feedback about the episodic release model.
There’s hoping they are testing the waters for the next big release.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.idigitaltimes.com/hitman-season-2-confirmed-more-content-coming-between-seasons-566857%3Famp%3D1
This is from November and there is a more recent article from February confirming it as well.

On a side note, i just got a survey asking about improvements for the future of the game :wink:

That’s exactly what i said. Haha.
If 14 is the starting point by them and it takes 13 to get sig suit with gloves, that’s 27. But they also say “if you have missed/failed too many (FROM 14), you won’t be able to unlock ALL the rewards.”

So now it’s up to us to GUESS how many they consider is “missed/failed”. To me it’s about 5. Could be more, could be less. So could be 3 or could be 7.

So doing the math again, 14+13=27 et. And that’s 27 WITHOUT missing/failing any ET’s from when they state to not miss/fail any. So now adding what they consider is too many of missed/failed, that could be 27+5. I used the low number of 3 which would make 30 ET’s. But it could also be 33 or 35. But I do believe based on my math, it’s no less than 30.

Of course, all speculation.

Wtf why don’t I ever get survey’s?! I added my email in the game and verified it. What is this sh*t. I want my opinion to be heard :angry:

Try this:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/gl0517?SEMID=212853

Thanks a lot!

If 14 is the starting point by them and it takes 13 to get sig suit with gloves, that’s 27. But they also say “if you have missed/failed too many (FROM 14), you won’t be able to unlock ALL the rewards.”

Incorrect. The crucial word is OR.

“If you started playing Elusive Targets after ET 14, OR if you have missed/failed too many, you won’t be able to unlock all of the rewards.”

Because they’ve used the word OR, you can literally remove the middle of that sentence.

If you started playing Elusive Targets after ET 14 you won’t be able to unlock all of the rewards.

I have uploaded this a month ago in Easter Egg thread but now i decide to upload here because i want to hear everyone’s opinion.

I have to say, not me who found them, props to DumDum300 and The1AndOnlyLegoAlex.

71 posts were split to a new topic: Yet another thread arguing about mechanics in Season 1

Ah, sweet Hull, crown jewel of the UK. :stuck_out_tongue:

If there’s going to be a level set in Hull (of all places), the atmosphere will be VERY different to S1.

People who fished around in the game’s code long ago found way more than only 26 complete Elusive Targets. Why would IOI not release them? I guess that they could have decided to pull support for some financial reason, but that makes very little sense to me.

The blog post is consistent with a bunch of other interpretations. For example, it could be that at certain intervals, they are going to replace the suit rewards with a fresh set of new suit rewards. So after ET 26, you can’t get the winter suit any more… but that’s because they’ll have replaced it with a new “series 2” suit.

I think something like this is much more likely than ETs coming to an end. I suspect we’ll get season 1 ETs even after season 2 is released.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Yet another thread arguing about mechanics in Season 1

Apparently the notion that this thread is about Season 2 confirmation was too complex for many.

I suppose the first map of S2 will be out after summer, maybe in september. There are other two ET, so one in June and one in July. Then maybe a little stop for august and theen they’ll announce S2

Yet another thread arguing about mechanics in Season 1

I’m still hoping for an announcement at E3 in June.

Yep, this game needs new levels. A steady flow of shit does not for a living sandbox make, it makes for a sewer.

This game needs more maps. Not a huge ass map and coming to the conclusion that it’s too big so you throw 2 extra bonus missions in it. I prefer 9 maps over 9 missions tbh.

Nice use of Shakespeare there.

I think they need to get the voice acting for the NPCs done properly too, with the correct accents. I know this is a topic that’s been done to death and I’m not asking for natives, but just a flavour of an accent, maybe some foreign terms.
Whenever I hear an old rural Japanese man with the voice of a Californian in his 20s then it reminds me that this game is just a bunch of polygons stacked together, with different combination of textured buildings and generic NPCs dotted around. With each level, the textures and the props change, and the people are shuffled around a bit. It spoils the escapism to have the immersion ruined so thoroughly.