Season 2 confirmation thread

There’s still the problem of either having to record every generic line of dialogue multiple times or having an NPC talk with an appropriate accent during a conversation but then switches back to a British accent when he tells 47 not to throw around stuff.

Why don’t they just invite the fans or other people from foreign countries. I’m sure they do it for less than Gary Busey… :unamused:

Yet another thread arguing about mechanics in Season 1

I’m sure “the fans” are very experienced at voice acting

At least it’s better than 3 American and 2 British, goofy people.

uh… no? No, it’s not.

You make it sound very simple but its not actually
There are many factors playing when it comes to voice acting.

Just because someone is from France for ex. and loves Hitman doesnt make him a professional voice actor or a good choice for IO.
We all want more voice actors I guess and actual native languages for countries we visit but all that costs.Like IO says-priorities.

The developers/community people have often said that if you want new things they can’t be done because of the coding requirements for them. Everything else, like voice acting, is more a question of budget.

It makes me wonder how many resources IO actually have these days, if they’re unable to implement certain things they’d like to such as the briefcase or new accents.

Me too, since it has been six months from when Season 2 was confirmed and if the thing about Bangkok and Colorado being outsourced and the real team working on Season 2 levels(They can’t just work on Hokkaido for six months) is true, I’m pretty sure at least 2-3 levels are fully completed by now. I’ll be very disappointed if they don’t do a reveal at E3.

Maybe I’m a bit pessimistic here but I don’t expect Season 2 before November this year. Even a early 2018 release is totally possible imo.

If I’m not mistaken, this Hitman was announce at E3 in June and released in March after right? Same could happen with this one. Maybe earlier. I some how hope for February at least

Actually when they announced it at e3 hitman was suppose to come out in december but it got delayed. We might get S2 still this year :wink:

Yes I remember and it was supposed to be released like this: December the 3 first maps, a month pause and then every month a new map (remaining 3 map)

If there are only a couple ETs left shouldnt that indicate season 2 will be starting soon? Isn’t the whole episodic platform based upon IOI providing content in between seasons up until release of the next? I thought that every month there would be an ET and featured contracts up until a new season begins, otherwise why would they say that the 1st season locations would still be relevant after a new seasons release? To me that implies that during 2nd season and beyond we will still be getting ETs and other content on 1st season maps as they work on the new main maps for the current season. I hope they give an update to the community of some kind soon :hushed:

45 posts were merged into an existing topic: Level Ideas for Hitman 2016 and future seasons

Level Ideas for Hitman 2016 and future seasons

Off-topic, for some reason I think we’ll get the briefcase as the last unlock of the last season

@Quine is probably accurate about all of his predictions for season two. Forgive me, who is this Noel Crest individual? IAGO don’t seem to have him in their database.

Speaking of which, the aftermath of what happened at the auction of secrets should also be explored. What happened to all of those secrets?

He’s mentioned in Colorado and Paris.

This post of mine on the analysis of the members of Providence may be useful in ascertaining future targets and plot points for Season Two.

Seems like working a brief case into the animation structure/AI/integrity of the game is the kind of thing that would be looked at in the off season time.

We already know it was in the alpha in a limited capacity. I’m with you, I say it’s only a matter of time.

Since I was mistaken to buy the entire season up front back in Jan/Feb of last year

I am making sure I make a fully informed choice in getting the full game up front with the episodic format.

The first level is the make or break for me. If it looks like they just put up Hitman 2016 v. 1.5 with the same voices, same gimmicks, nothing new to suggest they took in feedback then they ain’t getting my money.

But if it looks like they are actually trying to improve I could see myself giving them the money up front. The game is good-but I gotta know if they are gonna work hard for the bread or try and skate off name recognition.