Season 2 confirmation thread

I do hope that it is related to S2, specifically to a mission set in a British prison, but we will see how we go. Maybe IO-I will break their long, frustrating silence at E3?

Also, I seem to recall a fuss a while ago when someone posted pics of a cruise ship and IO-I forced them to take it down. Anyone else recall that? Maybe there will be a cruise ship level, another fan fav location.

You’ve just reminded me, E3 isn’t that far away now. Only one month(ish) away!

Yes, I was really surprised by the artwork. I don’t believe we’ve have seen something like that in an ET briefing.

Maybe either this Hammer guy or the Bad Boy were supposed to be the targets of a Season 1 mission? I’ve heard that the Dictator and his wife were the originally planned targets for Bangkok. Could’ve been the same with the Bad Boy and the Icon Bonus Episode.

Level Ideas for Hitman 2016 and future seasons

You guys realize we have a thread for this right?

Damn IO should really give a hint or something… Its been 6 months from when it was confirmed now

Yes. Some info would be much appreciated. Like that open letter where they announced the ideas they had for [HITMAN]. It’s getting very annoying not even knowing what are their plans, what have they learned from season 1, how much can they actually modify.

Officially, HITMAN (IOI) isn’t on the guest list (yet?).

To be fair, that’s a really short list that only lists the really big games everyone knows about.
Hitman season 2 will most likely appear during the Sony conference, due to their ties and promotion deals

It’s a Viral/Meta Marketing thing… What’s going to happen at the Square Enix show is they will pretend they are talking about another game… and then a bald guy in a suit will be sneaking on the stage… Then they play a “Shwwwwoooooooooooooo…” sound then the “DAAAANNN!!!” Trespassing sound.

47: “OK! I knew we couldn’t hide forever! Who’s ready to see Season 2?” :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh NO

What this means for season 2 is unclear. And scary.

Season two is fucking in the butt while still wearing pants.

Damn, that’s pretty sudden and troubling to hear. I wonder what this means for the future of Hitman.

Shesh.

That’s not the greatest news to be reading.

Here’s hoping IO-I pull through.

man, I’m boycotting SE if they do this. boot IO while they keep crystal dynamics? fuck off SE.

That’s a 40 million US dollar loss they’re reporting. Ugh. That is a lot. It makes me worry about them finding a new buyer. Someone more knowledgeable about these affairs will have to reassure me that this doesn’t just mean the end of the series.

well, I got bad news for you…

even if they choose another developer, it won’t be the hitman you know and love. It will be worse than absolution.

Wait, I might be reading this wrong. It might not say that the game caused them to book a loss of 40 million. I’m not proficient enough in fiscal-speak to know exactly what it’s saying.

I am fuming right now.

Extraordinary losses? Maybe that’s what happens when you make all your games episodic. Fuck you Square, good luck IO-I, hopefully with a more conventional release model.