Season 2 confirmation thread

Cue cutscene in which a priest, Father Francesco, is so impressed by 47’s playing that he convinces 47 to stay on at the church as their organist. 47, uncharacteristically bewildered by the eloquence of the priest, agrees to this - forgetting all about his targets in Sapienza.

[CUT TO 2 YEARS LATER]

47 has been living a quiet life as the church organist, having severed his ties with the ICA and forgetten all about the world of assassination. Then, one day, a local Italian gangster turned politician called Marco Abiatti kidnaps Father Francesco in a dispute over Abiatti’s expoitation of the poor in Sapienza.

The shock of this situation prompts 47 to contact Diana, his former handler at the ICA, for information on Father Francesco’s whereabouts. Diana informs him that the priest is being held captive by Abaitti in the basement of Villa Caruso.

[SIDE NOTE: When 47 failed to kill Silvio Caruso, another assassin was hired to finish the job. With Caruso gone, Abaitti had managed to aquire the villa for himself]

Knowing that he must rescue his friend, 47 decides to retrieve his gear from the hiding place he had installed in the catacombs of the church. 47 then scouts out the villa and discovers that there are several possible methods of infiltration. For instance, he could pose as a delivery man with a bunch of flowers and walk right in through the front gate…

At this moment 47 is overcome with an incredibly strong sense of déjà vu. This sensation proves to be so powerful that 47 suffers a stroke. He dies.

[NOTE FROM THE WRITER: what have i done? fan fiction? jeez. how did this happen?]

They are about to announce that HITMAN ABSOLUTION will now be erased from the series!
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

j/k… hope it’s Season 2 news. :slight_smile:

That’s beautiful…

Me too, I’ve always wanted a restrictive map where you’d have to take cover most of the time. Colorado did it very well, but it is just something that is off about it. Another reason why I love Colorado is that it runs at a smooth 60fps(maybe around 50-60) on the PS4.
I like Bangkok because of the Target’s background and the story as well as Bangkok’s atmosphere. But it waaaay too restrictive, the map is kind of small and it runs at around 40-45fps on the PS4 and kind of lags too.
Overall both these maps are amazing :slight_smile:

A little bit off topic, but just wondering, how can a person “accidentally” drown himself in the toilet?

Probably something like number 6 on this list (NSFW) :smile:

Hahahahahaha, jeez man you made my day :smile:

I don’t know why but I have a huge feeling that IO will be releasing Season 2 in a full package instead of episodically because of how much negativity the format got. I really wish that isn’t the case and the first episode is released 2-3 months from now :slight_smile:

I hope it’s a full release, I hate waiting for the next level, I’d rather play the full game at my own pace

We’re not getting anything this year mate. It’s not even announced. Give them time to make their game.

I guess the idea is that you are really sick or drunk you go to the toilet to throw up, then pass out in the toilet, drowning in it.

Legit, i mean, kind of…

It is actually not possible. You see in the kill animation that the toilet is overflowing. I never found an “overflowing” button on my toilet, luckily. :smiley:

Wrocław? A Poland City, hell yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

Gamescom starts 3 days from now. Really hope Season 2 is there

I really need season 2, i hope YES!

Is IO-I even at the Gamescom?

No, it isn’t. I’m sorry.

Okay boys, see you guys over 20 years when season 2 is released. :wave:

Y’all complaining about CoD yet you want IO to take that same approach to hitman 1494053965508|35x