Wordle - Daily Word Game

Here’s a small game that I’ve been playing for a while, works best with some fresh coffee in the morning :slightly_smiling_face:

You can post your results here for others to compare, the person who can guess the word in the lowest amount of attempts wins… my respect? Maybe even a :trophy: to show off in the leaderboards in the OP :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I am so ashamed. :rofl: I am a non-native American/English speaker.

Wordle_Perky

3 Likes

Dont worry man, this one had me stumped as well, got it in 3 after a lot of thinking :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haven’t missed one yet.

Wordle 223 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
Same here. Really bad :slight_smile:

Edit: I didn’t realise it’s the same word for everyone on the same day. Just by looking at the post by @Force_Obscure would have given me the solution. Anyway: Maybe we should just pose the grid in this thread?

4 Likes

It took me a while to understand what I had to do :sweat_smile:

wordle

This is a fun game! Too bad there’s only one word a day.

4 Likes

This is pretty fun! It’s even easy to share without spoiling the correct answer to ones that haven’t played yet. I will just post the grid here as well.

Wordle 224 5/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:

3 Likes

Kinda surprised myself with this one. My first word I put in was cloud and the answer ended up being could. :laughing:

:green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square:

5 Likes

Wordle 224 5/6

:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:

Interesting game. Words aren’t really my thing though, I do prefer math games like Sudoku. But this seems like a nice thing to do 5 minutes a day.

2 Likes

Archive so all the previous ones can be played!

4 Likes

Wordle 224 4/6

:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:

2 Likes

Wordle 224 3/6
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square:

3 Likes

Haven’t played this before, I was stuck for a long time but got it eventually. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Could have been better.

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

I thought that a word with many vowels would be good. But with only 5 digits, you might get two at most?
Do you all always write the same, first word?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I use “IDEAL” as to me it seems to be the 5-digit word that contains the most vowels. There are probably stronger candidates, but it’s alright.

1 Like

I start with audio. 4 down right there.

3 Likes

Imo going for the most amount of vowels for the first word isn’t that great.

Rather go for 10 unique letters for the first two words, ideally with 2 vowels each.

8 Likes

Didn’t even know this was a word. Started just guessing random shit after the third try, I was out of ideas lol.

wordle2

3 Likes

The past-tense for writing the water out of a rag or sponge.

4 Likes

Should we be spoiler tagging the answers?

I also did not know this was a word. In fact I would of failed if the game didn’t accept non-existant words in the last round.

Wordle 225 6/6

:white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like