Is Elusive Target "Arcade" no more...?

:point_up_2:This. Should think it was obvious. And in regards to Sean Bean still being in demand, I didn’t say he wasn’t. I said he hasn’t been in anything high-profile since the last two things he’s most known for, and I was careful to phrase it that way. What that means is, he can’t charge excessive amounts of money for roles or even rights to his likeness because he’s not big enough to warrant it, like some of the celebrities I listed as examples of ones who are, and so he’s cheap enough for IOI to afford.

If IOI were to use the voice and likeness of, say, Eminem or Robert Downey Jr in an ET, and only ran it once and never again, I could understand it being that they could only afford an agreement for a one-time appearance and couldn’t rework it later for future returns because of the price involved, because somebody as big as Eminem or RDJ can reasonably charge through the nose for use of their likeness and voice. Bean and Busey however, no matter how well-loved they might be, are not top tier celebrities and would have asking prices far more manageable.

1 Like