The Forum Gallery V3

No it was a conversation with Piss IRL (which you definitely weren’t privy to unless you are an uncorporeal entity who can listen to people’s conversations from the heavens) in which I said my US Geography was terrible

This is Sox. She lives in the nursing home I work in. She’s incredibly lazy and hasn’t once offered to help.

The winter is here!

You back in Finland or still in Alaska?:joy:

I’m in Finland, in Alaska they actually had hardly any snow. :smile:

Enjoy your Weekend, Mates!

Spent the night at my brother’s house last night helping my niece carve pumpkins for Halloween.

Woke up to about 3-4 inches of the first snowfall of winter. Only 5 months left! :joy:

Nice carving job @FantumX

Allow me to take this opportunity to wish you and all of HMF a Happy Halloween

Already? Where do you live exactly grandpa redneck?

Well, sonny boy, if you look up a map of Michigan (US), I would be located approximately here :point_down:

That is one ugly hand

What do you know about hands?

Alot. I see them like every day man.

Happy Halloween hope everyone had a fun time! x

Thanks!!! I spent the last 50 years working on getting the creepy old man hands just right for Halloween. :blush:

And yeah, snow for Halloween isn’t too uncommon. It doesn’t happen a lot, but often enough that no one is really surprised when it happens. Plus I’m in the “snow belt” area of the state where the snow tends to come earlier, stay later and hits harder than other areas. Yeah :roll_eyes:

That pumpkin is awesome!

But you could really use some sun. :joy:

I’m jealous really. Don’t get me wrong, Holland is a great place to live with lots of advantages, but we lack seasons. We don’t get real winters anymore, and barely a good summer weather wise.

Now that’s something I can relate to