The Forum Gallery V3

We definitely get the full-on four seasons experience here but the winters in my region of the state last too damn long. Winter coats, hats and gloves for a solid 5 months. Spent most of my adult life living about 2 hours further south and winters were significantly milder. Wouldn’t be so bad I guess if I enjoyed ice fishing, had a snowmobile or still did downhill skiing. But none apply so after the first couple months of snow, I’m done and aching for spring. I have considered getting back on the skis though. We’ll see. If I do, I’ll be sure to post pics of me in a body cast after I plow into my first tree. :joy:

Video or ronaldo mate

Or ronaldinho. Or rito.

I still have no idea what this means :joy:.(remember, I’m old)

It means that you should post a video of you plowing into a tree, or we (the entire forum) will riot.

Ronaldo, ronaldinho, romario, rito etc etc all mean to riot

Ahhh :joy:. Now that I sucked all the fun out of your comment, I will say that I was just thinking the same thing. If I do it, I’ll have to document my first run on video. :sunglasses::+1:

You really should mate. Just don’t die, we would miss you too much. Breaking your bones is fine.

What about Robinho and Juninho?

I’m going to shave my head

I shaved my head

Shaved my beard after 2 months and i’m at somebody’s wedding.

I have stopped trimming my beard

Where is the barcode ?

I would like to say that since I’ve met you I can’t help but think of 47 driving anything but a BMW. Well done influencing me lol.

Awwww thats so sweet. Thank you, made my day :rofl:

Me and my buddy were doing waffles and we had to beat egg whites, although neither of us wanted to tire our arms. Soo we took a drill driver, a bent screw, hanged the egg beater on it and got to work. #malecooking

It worked like a charm.

@Chef-assassin proud of me yet?

@Chef-assassin approved!!! I’m going to make waffles now. Was just about to make oatmeal now I’m changing on the fly! Thanks for the idea.

I’m just having a coffee and a bagel this morning.
(Okay, maybe a few more coffees.)

[quote=“Vinnie_Sinistra, post:2697, topic:120, full:true”]
I’m just having a coffee and a bagel this morning.

(Okay, maybe a few more coffees.)
[/quote] :heavy_check_mark:
FantumX approved. :+1:
Coffee and cigarettes is my go-to breakfast :joy:. Although my son came up for a visit this weekend and we’re thinking going out for a late breakfast. Haven’t done a breakfast buffet in a long time.