The Forum Gallery V3

I’m closer and closer to leaving to Spain, but I have been far too long without doing anything because at this stage I had expected I would be there already. Everything was planned to leave in October. Now it seems it won’t happen until early february because my family has had very heavy complications and as of now I don’t want to “go ahead” and leave them here…

So I’m doing a couple job interviews. Maybe I can do something for a couple months at least.

Many people are not aware of many things that go on here. I can not blame you for that. But that is how it is.

Wish you all the best. Let me know when you are in Spain. I always wanted to visit it.

Looking good man. Best of luck on reaching Spain and especially with getting things set and sorted out with the family. I imagine it’s very difficult to leave them, especially with things how they are there these days. Hope it all goes well for all of you in the coming months.

(Go Mavs!!! :grimacing:)

I’ll rightfully assume it’s because you love being Agent 47, Because when you get that paycheck you’ll feel like you completed a “Elusive” contract. :grin:

This is a creepy ass photo!

Aren’t you a Cubs fan or something? Cardinals? Whatever?

I hate Saint Louis please dont ever say I am a fan of anything from this bum fuck town. I was only riding with the cubs cause it upset the Saint Louis folks. I have no favorite team.

The jacket is from a team that no longer exists from a baseball leauge that no longer exists. The Negro leauges is from when whites didnt want blacks playing sports with them. The black Yankees was one of the black teams from New York

I’ll get ya a good Blues NHL shirt when I have money <3 you can burn it in my honor.

Looking good @Lazlow. And very cool jacket. Props!

Random click :wink:

My very first selfie. Been posting in this thread for a while so I may as well, right?

you a dread head and ting

:smile: Not a Rasta but yeah man. Been rocking the Dready Kruger look for…shit, maybe 18 years now.

Nice pic! I’m always shocked by those “first” photos. I get an image in my head of how I imagine members look. Then I see a pic and daaaamn, not even close.

I know right? You think one thing and it turns I’m actually the best looking member on HMF! :grin:

Naw, I’m joking of course, but thanks.

any tips how i can grow dreadlocks?

how often do you get frisked by the Cops with that hairstyle?

Can I post pics that I take in my photography class, even if I’m not in them?

I believe there’s a photography thread