The Hitman screenshot thread

A picture with much space for Interpretation. Love it, seriously. Sadly I’m not able to use the free cam mod, because I’m playing on xbox one.

Made some improvements to the game

This screenshot just gave me an idea. I know that we already have a bunch of Sapienza bonus missions, but what if they made another one. It’s at night, and you have access to the mansion, maybe it could be raining. Belfording Manor vibe!

Thank you very much. Exactly, I wanted people to interpret it in their own ways.

A friend of mine told me it reminded me of Max Payne 1 & 2 and the health bar UI, which I thought was an interesting take on it.

I´m thinking of Strandbergs situation: hes already standing in his own blood --> his situation, the wine slowly fills up in the glass, the wine glass is like a cage for him, till he cant breath anymore --> getting punished for his actions, hes still optimistic on the outside --> his pose, while dying on the inside --> hiding and looking through the windows

Very close to my thoughts! Damn, I didn’t expect this response, glad you and people liked it!

You got something stuck in your eye there craig. Let me get it out for you…

And while we’re here again we might as well visit Caruso on the way home

He wasn’t there, too bad…

Also, the lab is now completely emty

Hi, I made some screens (PS4)

How did you take such such screenshot on ps4? There is maybe freecam available on console?

No, just standing in right position, and sometimes use L2

I See. However nice screens and great editing.

You missed a spot

Man I really want that suit for free gameplay. I like it better than the 2016 suit tbh.

Look who’s on Hokkaido now

Me too :smiley: the suit looks simply badass :smiley:

Season 2 starring Jeff

I agree. Cicada bodyguard suit is really cool.

It’s not the CICADA bodyguard suit, that has a blue tie. This is full black :slight_smile:

Really? Which suit is it then? Maybe Ritter’s bodyguard (which is similar, But definetly less nice to look)?

Btw, i really love the look of the cicada bodyguard suits from paris, i’d like to unlock it. :laughing:

@AlexNiedt @Quine