The Look of Agent 47

Such as? I just see a white guy personally.

His cheekbones are really high and extremely defined. (A characteristic in Asian or Amerindian or African people) White peoples cheekbones are usually less defined. Also his nose bridge isn’t as defined in this picture which was also a characteristic on the alpha in-game model but I’ve noticed they’ve changed that part of his faced so now his nose bridge became more defined. A less defined nose bridge makes a face either appear Asian or Black.

These are general guidelines when you try to either draw or sculpt a face. Certain facial characteristics generally demonstrate a certain racial or ethnic group.

I can also understand how 47’s pale skin and blue eyes could distract from his other subtle features and give you the overal appearance of a white male. Also he does have hooded eyes (don’t confuse this with monolids those are completely different things) which are an eye shape commonly seen on white men and women especially when they age. To me his face always looked a little ambiguous but still mostly white.

:grin:

He looks really cute tho #nohomo

Lmao

20 characters

:+1:

Do you guys (I imagine the gals certainly know) Christian Louboutin? He makes those heels with the red soles? Anyway I just had to go shopping with my gf and Louboutin makes guys shoes. Some are insane but some are normal black dress shoes with red soles. I think 47 would totally buy those to go with his red lined suit.

Now that the seasons over, just wanted to say the face did grow on me once I saw Bateson talking out of it in Thailand. The Absolution face was my personal favorite, so if you guys do update the model I hope you guys take the best of each.

Also REALLY hope you guys continue the tradition of a new signature suit per game, and we see a new one for Season 2. Really fun tradition.

To support the above post - I’d love new signature suits for every release!

Back on track: My favorite look of 47 is probably the promotional material for Absolution:

Maybe this, but it might be “too much”:

47 looked amaaazing in the promo for Abs. Surprised how much they fucked up the in-game suit

What was wrong with the in-game suit? I like his look in Absolution but I don’t like how he’s fixed in a constant frown.

I found yesterday this video on youtube. Makes me sad that I didn’t enjoy that much the graphics in Absolution

I love the more neutral face of the first picture I posted 4 posts above - it looks like a realistic version of 47 (the face, not the suit - which I had no problem with)

It just looks weird to me. Lack of padded shoulders couls be part of it. Overall it somehow looks more like a costume than an actual suit to me.

So where is the watch now?

Everyone is arguing over HITMAN / Absolution and I still think the best ones are these:

Artwork 47 : Contracts

Gameplay 47: Blood Money

They went backwards in so many ways with Hitman 2016 it’s such a shame.

When a 2012 old gen game looks better than a 2016 new gen one

i blame consoles… the PS4 and Xbone did not take a big enough leap in their hardware from last gen

MAKE HITMAN A PC EXCLUSIVE AGAIN