The Look of Agent 47

Depends on if his design changes again. You know if they make the slightest change there will be an outcry! Those eyes are too stern or too calm or too nice. 47 isn’t nice!!! He’s a killer lol

A simple way to solve this problem:

Open Absolutions properties—>models—> 47.vmt—>copy—>HITMAN properties—>paste

Disclaimer: Not responsible if game won’t work anymore.

You silly master race guys… you know we can’t do that with the playbox and the Xstation.

Not that it works on pc or anything :joy:

Lmao :joy:

why 20 character

Does anyone else think the barcode is a little bit too small? In Absolution, it had just the perfect size for me.

Can someone at IO put in a cutscene where the barcode gets “retattooated”? :joy:

With the small barcode it feels like someone wanted to have the 47 tattoo, but halfway through he changed his mind.

Just an opinion tho

Even from the back in Absolution 47 looked so dangerous

Exactly. That “Don’t fuck with this guy” look :joy:

I do miss the absolution barcode. Even though absolution gets alot of shit, have to admit it nailed the barcode. This one we hsve now is just kinda bland and doesn’t really stick out. I guess it makes sense to not want to have a big sign on the back of your head but it’s just not as cool.

What I loved from Absolution is 47’s model. It felt like the natural evolution from Blood Money.

But you need to be evil to be so brutal. You can’t just kill with out enjoying it

Did you also notice he has his Blackballer but its not in the game after a year

Only now I came to think that this new look was inspired by Mitch from Baywatch…
But it looks good tough. If this actor was still young I think he would be perfect in the role of 47. But looking again. Maybe its just this shot that makes him look so identical

Just in this shot I think but holy shit even those nasolabial folds are identical. :fearful:

Nah his hands are to feminine.

And his arms are too long.

Looks a bit like they took parts from the Hoff and from German actor Til Schweiger:

Great… now for a while, every time I see 47 run, I’m gonna think of this…

Starring Pamela Anderson as Diana