The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

I’m at a loss of words

26 PM

Getting a body found when playing an ET

51 PM

Someone asked me on a scale of 1-10 how hyped are you for the new content ?

don’t get it

I don’t usually want to ruin my memes by explaining them but there you go: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cadbortion-loss-edits

03 AM

repost

Salthead looks like a pretty dope game.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Hitman: Contracts. The plot is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Hitman lore most of the story will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also the bleak atmosphere, which is deftly woven into the levels - the mission The Seafood Massacre draws heavily from the Blade Runner movies, for instance. The roleplayers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the vibe, to realize that it’s not just edgy- it’s something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Hitman: Contracts truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the meaning in 47’s existencial catchphrase “I need to use the bathroom,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Mario Puzo’s Godfather. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated speedrunners scratching their heads in confusion as Jesper Kyd’s genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools… how I pity them. :joy: And yes by the way, I DO have a Fleur De Lis tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they’re within 50 hours played of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I love that scene, especially the close ups of michaels face.
godfather_family_0903_03

Kek, this is my new favorite copypasta.

meme :clap: of :clap: the :clap: month

Disgustingly good use of the copypasta

A true rival Happy_Squirrel :smile:

Open bob?

Inside meme.

Screenshot_20171026-232243-01

Good to know I’m not the only high iq Hitman player on here :slight_smile: cheers!

@Fortheseven

Read and learn, scrub. /s

Trying my hand at speedrunning, I’m not great but willing to learn!

I don’t get it. where is the meme ?