Now your just derailing the thread and trying to be cool like me lol

5 Likes

Bruuuuuuuuuucccceeee

4 Likes

huh. me too. how odd.

3 Likes

i live in suburban Melbourne

8 Likes

Currently in a dinky town adjacent to Ottawa, Canada. Weirdly enough though I was born close enough to Dartmoor that I went hiking there regularly as a kid.

6 Likes

I was born in Bellflower, California and currently living in Johnston, Iowa.

6 Likes

Born in a relatively small town, Biysk, been studying in Novosibirsk for more than a year now.

4 Likes

Well, I live in Puerto Rico, a tiny island in the middle of the Caribbean.

I live in the municipality of Carolina. Fairly cheap, almost close to everything.

11 Likes

i am a true city boy i was born NYC new york. I live in california but im not gunna give out to much info.(ps i was born in the manhattan district)

7 Likes

Arizona here. Middle of the desert.

8 Likes

You’re a Chicago expat though right? Cubs fan??

2 Likes

You betcha! My grandfather lived right down the street from Wrigley and we’d sit on his back porch and watch the games on a little black and white TV while hearing the sound float over the rooftops. We finally got Portillo’s and Lou Malnati’s out this way so I can get a little taste of Chi-town now and then.

3 Likes

Yes I know you have them!! Years ago I was flying out of Miramar and the first non Chicagoland portillos was not far from Angels stadium in LA. Whoever the Angels were hosting the Sox or the Cubs a few of us from Chicago would go up for a game and get soem dogs on the way home.

3 Likes

Born and live in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure my username gave enough clues already! :joy:

I’m from the southern portion of Louisiana here in the US. Have lived here all my life. Land of crawfish boils, daiquiris, and these delicious, pillowy powdered sugar squares:

24 Likes

I grew up in New Orleans, I was your congressman for 15 years!

13 Likes

Do you know who Mr Mardi Gras is? I think his real name is Wallace but he goes by Billy.

3 Likes

The only Mr. Mardi Gras that comes to mind is Blaine Kern, who was the founder of Mardi Gras World (where some the floats he helped to create are stored). Sadly, he passed away last year. :cry:

Whoa! Small world after all.

5 Likes