Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

i found that knock out someone in hokkaido near the sauna area and and if they fall face down in the water they die :smiley:

Yeah exactly lol

I just found somewhere else you can insta-drown someone…https://youtu.be/RhkejP30wYA

Jeez 47,no chill,drowning a dude through cement and steel?That’s some hardcore shit

When I follow Jeff in Bangkok, I see he has the animation of using keycard to open his room. He only does that in his normal route, not when he’s distracted or panicked but at least it’s some improvement.

I’ve stated elsewhere on HMF that you cannot shoot locks to unlock them anymore unlike BM. But I was finishing my final professional run on Colorado last night (finally got the Sieger Advanced - so good) and missed my opportunity to get into Rose’s bathroom from the corridor. Out of sheer frustration I shot the handle and it actually worked…I was then able to open the door. Not tested anywhere else yet though and I imagine its only going to work on certain door types

It’s been a while since I played on that map but isn’t that door unlocked until Rose comes into the bathroom and locks it? Once he leaves it unlocks I thought.

Its locked. Rose locks it if you unlock it.

so that’s a thing now? you can shoot doors unlocked?

I hope so, but like obv only on certain types of doors. I know it kind of makes things easier but I love “cinematic” runs so I’m a fan of stuff like this. Plus, I’m all about applying my own restrictions so I will choose to ignore the feature in restrictive runs.

BUT - as I said I only have this one frame of reference so perhaps it was a bug? (doubt it though). It was professional mode and the door was 100% locked before I shot it, afterwards, instead of the action prompt reading ‘unlock’ it said ‘open’…and I did and it worked!

Just tried shooting the exact same door, it didn’t unlock.

I was streaming today and shot near a civilian and he panicked and went to ask for help. He saw me and asked me for help, I was confused at first, so I stayed around. He then said,‘‘ sorry I didn’t know you were the kind of person that ignores me’’ or something along these lines

I wish there was a way for 47 to respond like:

“okay”

something simple and then the NPC stops being alarmed and goes about their business.

It would be kinda cool to create a mess and then have the NPC ask you to come fix it.
Imagine killing someone and than you are the one that tags and bags.

LOL sick

Did you shoot the door knob specifically? I’ll try again later, it couldn’t have been a glitch it was too coincidental. Literally the chain of events was this…

1. run to door, it prompts to unlock, I press unloc to select my lockpick, then realize I don’t have my lockpick
  2. I let out a “FUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK!!” and shoot the door knob so pathetically hopeful I was practically begging for divine intervention
  3. I walk to door, it now prompts to open - I open the door!

Maybe it was my desperation, or perhaps it was divine intervention because whatever God is up there knew I didn’t have another attempt in me and I would have killed myself.

Did you try shouting “FUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK” before hand?

People do tend to lock and unlock doors when they enter and leave bathrooms. Well, I do anyway.

The door shouldnt unlock from shooting it but there is a way to have it unlock without doing anything. When you get to the door, it will be locked, of course. When rose uses the bathroom, it will still be locked, of course. But when he is done with it and exits the bathroom, the door will be unlocked.

47 can pull out a Lead Pipe by the fuse box at the cable car area in Hokkaido.

In one of the lockers in Hokkaido there is a wrench.

Nothing specific here, but bring the Seiger Ghost and get yourself a guard outfit.

Just zoom in on stuff. The level of detail is insane. Slowing down to appreciate the minor details you would otherwise miss… :slight_smile:

Different weapons, equipment etc. :slight_smile:

That is never an option