Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

I know right, slowing down pfffftttt. It doesn’t count unless you do a 360 no scope with your eyes shut

When I found the tvtropes.org, I decided to take a look at Hitman (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/Hitman2016) and saw a lot of interesting stuff (wonder if this is old news).
(Decide to show some stuffs that is the most interesting to me)

Felony Misdemeanor: Some actions are noted as crimes, and if an NPC observes the player committing them, they will berate the player, then summon the guards, potentially leading to a sticky situation unless the player thinks quickly. While some of these actions can seem serious like planting an explosive, sabotaging a vehicle, or breaking and entering a locked door, others can be something as simple as turning off a fan or turning on a radio. They will get the exact same reaction, regardless.
Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Guards will occasionally say “What in the fargly HE double hockey sticks is that doing there?” when they encounter a suspicious object.
Hand Cannon: The GOTY version includes a gun that pierces targets, deals extra damage and sends it’s victims flying across the room, no doubt a nod to the broken physics of the previous games’ silverballers. It’s initially locked behind a 3-level escalation, but beating it unlocks it to your inventory.
Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: The Shadow Client criticizes 47 and the ICA for blindly killing powerful people, enabling the rise of worse one while thinking the death of their predecessors simply made the world better. Downplayed somewhat since 47 doesn’t really care about politics and the ICA doesn’t exactly claim to make the world a better place.
Suspect Is Hatless: Every now and then (Witness: He looked really evil and was wearing some outfit!).
Throwing Your Sword Always Works: The throwing mechanic is lifted from Absolution, and thus locks into NPC heads. Lethal items will always kill them and blunt weapons will always knock them out, walls be damned.
Violation of Common Sense: Bloody kills ruining disguises on professional is a neat new idea. Drowning someone somehow ruining disguises is kind of strange.
Germanic Depressives: Helmut Kruger is dressed in black and has black makeup, and is seemingly working with IAGO and Dalia Margolis, so you’d be forgiven for thinking he’s an evil character. However, tailing him (typically as the Sheikh) seems to reveal that he’s in way over his head, and he has his own personal Oh, Crap! moment after speaking to Dalia.
Blatant Lies: Dr. Lafayette can be heard bragging on his phone about having cured Jordan Cross. When we meet Cross in Bangkok, we see that this is clearly not the case.
Easter Egg: On the walls next to one of the entrances to the morgue, there are placards describing the available coffins. They have rather surprising accessories, such as an optional TV-stand and airbags.
My Beloved Smother: Silvio had their sort of relationship with his mother, which causes him to both love as well as hate her.
Rule of Symbolism: Silvio can be killed by a Medieval Plague Doctor, who historically were associated with the Black Death and Death in general, while watching videos of his birth. Also doubles as What Do You Mean, It’s Not Symbolic? since none of this particularly means anything other than 47 has an insane sense of dramatic flair.
Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: Francesca has been sent to make sure Silvio doesn’t crack and to kill him if he does. Silvio is cracking because he suspects Francesca is planning to kill him. Francesca may decide to kill him once she finds out he’s planning to kill her because he suspects she’s planning to kill him.
Does This Remind You of Anything?: A blond Swedish man wanted for a serious crime hiding in an embassy? Gosh, that doesn’t resemble Julian Assange at all. Albeit with much, much less altruistic motives.
Genre Blind: Zaydan claims conspiracies are a stupid thing to look for. This from a man who is part of a massive conspiracy to control the world.
Irony: Club 27 is the first mission in which neither of the two targets is plotting to kill the other, yet is the only one where you can make one of them do so.
Mood Killer: If you poison Jordan Cross’s birthday cake, Cross would incorrectly suspect his father of poisoning him and die heartbroken. It would be a sad scene, but rather than calling for help, Dexy Barat awkwardly dismisses the partygoers and acts surprised when the rockstar keels over dead.

Decided to check the edit history and they are all unfamiliar names I don’t know (ImperialMajestyXO, Psyclone, CharlesPhipps, Joylock, Odacon_Spy, etc. Anyone know one of them?).

I don’t like that they mentioned this on tvtropes:

“Smaller inventory. For instance, you have to choose between the fiber wire, bombs, syringe, and sedative vial; they’re handheld weapons”

The inventory isn’t small at all, only the starting items are. The inventory has a limit of 99 (If I’m not mistaken). I get what they were trying to say, but it needs to be reworded.

guards will bag bodies even if they’re on top of a jet

This is probably obvious for the native-level English-speakers among us, but I just found out that “Sanguine” means “Optimistic (especially in a bad situation)” as well as it is a blood-red colour.
That’s some nice symbolism right there!

Never played Skyrim?

Nope. I’m afraid not…

According to WordReference, it means “Blood-Orange” in French.

Bloody Trump = Sanguine

Sister Yulduz may actually not be a part of the Liberation Cult. (Eliminate Oybek Nabazov, spare Sister Yulduz, and wait a bit to see for yourself)

Wow, yes! Sanguine has a lot of meanings!

Just watched Criken2’s new Hitman video and became aware of this method. I had never been sitting at the seance after Nabazov’s fire trick so I totally didn’t know about this. Another kill that should have been a challenge.

Cool. I’ll definetly give a try to this. Hopefully Nabazov give us some interesting kill opportunity. I think i re-valute him as a target, he’s not so boring as i though.

Holy cow, what??!

Landslide: Some guy in brown suit, sunglasses, named Dott. Docciaborsa carries a modern sedative syringe.
So the poison syringe trinity does exist… Have we seen this item before (in H6)? I don’t remember.

No Landslide was the first and only time it was included.

Haha, just watched it 2 minutes ago, and your post is the very first thing I read right after :joy: never expected that.

But yeah, I too didn’t know of it before his video, and I even sat there once. Granted I sat there after I put the flammable vodka in his mixture, so I guess it only triggers if you don’t do it.

Yeah I remember discovering it during my kill-all run on Landslide. Really interesting,must be a hint at it’s comeback in season 2. Because let’s face it,it definity will return since they put it there.

It should be mandatory to read this thread before posting.

We’re just going around in circles now.

the cowboy guy started clapping when i appeared in front of him

Snow material reacts to bodies :smiley:

still clapping

This is a nice insight of the fighting system in ALL CAPS HITMAN

I actually went through whole thread, took me 2 weeks