Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

I know right!? Will those silly gooses at IO ever stop surprising us?
Absolute mad lads.

ikr, and check this out, you can kill Craig Black with a pen, OMG!!! I could have never figured this out by going into the challenge menu!! I’m so proud of this find!!

Nah dude,shut up! I don’t believe it!
Did you know that there are other guns besides the ICA19?
Just discovered it tbh!

NOOOOO! THERE ARE NOT!!! STOP BEING SUCH A LIAH; OR I’LL GO TELL TO THE REST OF MY MINICRAFT FRINDS!!!

yes, the gramatical errors were intentional

iss rru an if u dun believ then fak iu an i bheng iur mom lol xd lololol
1v1 scrubbity scrubbaroo,pickaxes only.

ur mom gyad hafy gbjaf randomly pressing the keyboard minecraft hnujsgd minecraft bjsvhj !!!
Oke, this was fun, but it’s time to stop LOL

Ahahah yeah,we probably should. It was fun shitposting with ya though!

Unfortunely this is what a real conversation looks like to some people… :joy::joy: But yeah, fun shitposting!

I just found out that if you trigger the fireworks in Paris, Dalia will go to the balcony

Spread this link far and wide - the things you just found out page - summarised:

You know what would really solve this problem?

The release of Season 2. :wink:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I found out if you divide 47’s barcode (640509-040147) with his age (55 in H16) you get the number 640,509,040,092. Which actually means Absolutely nothing at all, and was a great waste of time. Just like the new movie and comics.

I saw a lot of new messages in this thread, hopeful that community found some new easter eggs or anything else.

Nope, just unfunny sarcastic jerking.

You can do better, guys.

Still better than people posting stuff that was well known since release, or people ruining the mood by judging from some misplaced high moral ground.

Wanna bet?

AAWWWW HEEELL NAH boi don’t you dare!

I dare everything son

But…will you ever stop surprising me?

I wouldn’t even consider that possibility